Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

I just had a bizarre NPC idea: a Seeker based on the bird logo for hunger games, with a flamethrower and missiles as weaponry. Design would be basically the Studio Series KSI Boss character, with vehicle mode being a US Air Force fighter with a flame design on the wings. Possibly also giving it a car mode as a 1980s era Pontiac Firebird with a black paint scheme and a colored firebird emblem on the front.

3 Likes

I’m definitely gonna save this for later, if you don’t mind

2 Likes

Obligatory illustration:

Rocket launcher bow, and cool wing storage!

4 Likes

Hey all. Since I’m only able to post every couple of days now, I encourage y’all to try roleplaying with each others’ characters a little more- if you are so able and so inclined, of course. Ideally, it could give your characters little things to do with each other, even when I’m not there to move my part of the game forward- so you might not be waiting on me quite so much. Hopefully.

I understand that right now, though, most of the PCs are currently engaged in activities with NPCs, which makes the waiting unavoidable. I’ll wrap up my end of things there soon, though.

3 Likes

Sounds good. I hope everything is going well on your end man.

That said if anyone is close to the Primal Basilica I’d be happy to get Niko and Nova involved. They haven’t had a whole lot to do lately.

2 Likes

I’m fine; it’s just that I’m taking some tough courses this semester. I need to devote most of my time to schoolwork.

Another reason I encourage more roleplaying is because cooperation between the PCs will become much more important, now that they’re starting their adventure in earnest.

2 Likes

Here’s something random I made:

Dune Edition Cliffjumper! Alt-mode is an off-road modified police interceptor (obviously not in a police color scheme) and the second picture is his blaster, a large gun contained in his right arm’s armor.

3 Likes

Such is politics, unfortunately.

For real though, I’m gonna wrap it up in my next post. I’m just a little busy right now.

3 Likes

A Knight of Cybertron, inspired by The Armorer and TLK Optimus Prime. Doing some cool pose with his sword, I guess. I finally got those hands looking mechanical…

4 Likes

I can certainly see the inspirations in the chest and visor. Very nice!

3 Likes

I redesigned Razor. Now she has proper hands, and many more details on her body and armor. And a freezer from the lab…

4 Likes

Here’s something that might be interesting…

4 Likes

By the way, these symbols are Ermines:

3 Likes

The Pack Mule

The Pack Mule is the result of a passion project from a pair of shipbuilders on Bellator, who wanted to try their hand at making a civilian starship as opposed to the battleships that they were usually contracted to build. The result is a sturdy vessel ostensibly designed for mundane, more peaceful pursuits, that can nonetheless endure the chaos of a frenzied war zone. How it ended up in the New Imperium’s public rental starship service is quite the tale, involving the machinations of a self-proclaimed techno-witch, a rogue agent of Aevum’s Temporal Guard, the favorite necklace of a prominent mikesu television personality, and a narrowly-averted war between Bellator and the Nebulon Republics over a misplaced bottle of champagne.

The Pack Mule’s main body is a well-armored rectangular prism with a wedge-shaped bow, taking obvious design cues from Bellatoran dreadnaughts (on those vessels, the bow is reinforced to incentivize ramming into enemy ships- preferably at top speed). The bridge sits atop this prism, in front of the main engine and two enormous thrusters that branch out from either side of it on rotating blocks. A pair of smaller thrusters, also rotating, are located under the Pack Mule’s bow. The ship has no weapons, though it does possess a supply of decoy buoys that can be launched to hopefully confound any potential attackers. Additionally, our heroes have installed an energy shield module into the Pack Mule for further protection, and its armor is also quite durable. The ship’s makers once proclaimed that it could plow through a moon and come out without even a scratch on its black paint, though no-one has tested that claim yet.

Most of the Pack Mule’s interior is dedicated to cargo space. The main hold can be accessed through hatches on either side of the ship, which also serve as the primary ingress and egress points. Personal quarters can be found aftward, beneath the bridge. The ship also has a supply of basic medical kits, tools, and spare parts.

2 Likes

This is epic storytelling. I’m open to hearing this tale someday.

3 Likes

Y’all could ask Praetor Rampart about it sometime, if you’re curious.

Or maybe not. That story’s a bit of an old shame for the Bellatorans

2 Likes

I thought Defender was ahead of the group, inside the bridge? Oreo was the one aiming at the skull.

3 Likes

You’re absolutely right. I misread your post, and I’ll edit mine accordingly in a bit. Thanks for letting me know!

3 Likes

You’re welcome!

4 Likes

I’m sorry. I think I lost the plot. What’s going on in the space port?

2 Likes