Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Oh, also Ivory and Oreo are back on the Pulsar holding up Stopgap, who they’ve discovered had stowed away on the ship.

2 Likes

Cool.

Also @MaxinePrimal Honeycomb looks good! It would be cool to get some of my characters done…

Though to this day I have yet to see a bee/wasp transformer that conceals the abdomen in robot mode.

3 Likes

Waspinator did kinda set the trend there, didn’t he?

2 Likes

Young bug with high optomism and mild anxiety gets involved in something way over her head.

This is gonna be a lot of fun.

2 Likes

Here’s an idea of how the thing works on the inside, sorry for the French, it’s the only version of the movie on YT not marked for kids. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

All aboard the holy street sweeper. Our faith will ensure your soul is as clean as the roads we travel.

4 Likes

Oh yeah… let’s go!

2 Likes

Cleanliness is next to godliness, some would say!

2 Likes

Does that mean that the Bohrok are holy, then?

4 Likes

I’d say so. Their job was to essentially scrub Mata Nui’s face

3 Likes

Me desprately trying to avoid a crisis of faith moment:

2 Likes

I feel that a quintession mocking a ghost is hilarious.

4 Likes

Getting destroyed twice was not enough for Nova Prime, it seems

@ProfSrlojohn Can LD-L1’s pendant actually store information, or is that data disk design purely symbolic?

Purely sumbolic, at least when I made it. That can be changed if you are insinuating he could make a recording of Trion?

I was thinking that Trion could do some Space Magic and download some lost records or old theological texts onto the disk, which might be of interest to the Followers (and maybe to the PCs, too).

1 Like

That actually could be kind of neat. I’ll bounce off that.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon I demand to see your manager./s

1 Like

There is precedent to this: in IDW Lost Light, this was used to talk with Ultra Magnus when he had a bunch of little nano-drones attacking his mouth.

2 Likes

Makes sense. They’re robotic, so they probably have at least some radio comms.

2 Likes