Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

I will just assume my junkion fellow is completely out of touch with the goings-on of the universe so I ca be like “energon? what’s that?”

I do know what energon is btw. It’s weird cubes of transparent energy that go into cybertronian’s chests and makes them high enough to be considered an addictive substance.

3 Likes

Heads up: I’m looking to start the RP on May 3rd, some time in the early afternoon (I’m in the Eastern Standard time zone, btw). You guys let me know if that works for you, please.

6 Likes

Should work for me, I’ll just be responding later in the day. Work mandated that I be back in the office starting that week, so drive time is going to kill my activity at random points. I won’t be able to respond until late afternoon, anywhere around 5:30–7:00 PM EST.

2 Likes

Sounds ok…
Sorry goin through bit of a rough patch right now.

1 Like

I hope things get better for you soon.

1 Like

Yea,i talked about it in another topic.
I’ll give you that message now.

2 Likes

It doesn’t because I’m very much completely gone that day

but

that’s sooner than a week and a half so no complaints from me

1 Like

Sounds good to me. I’m ready to play.

3 Likes

I unfortunately work that day. So I doubt I’ll be able to join right at launch. Rather I’d most likely pop in much later in the day.

1 Like

i also might have stuff to do.

1 Like

It seems like May 3rd at noon is gonna be inconvenient for several of you. I’m perfectly happy to wait until later in the day, or to start the game later in the week. I’ll wait for more people to reply before making any decisions, though.

2 Likes

Well whichever one works for you guys will probably work for me.

3 Likes

I’ll be at work till 16:00 EST. I can and would be availabe after that tho
granted most days I work till 19:00 in that week particularly. I do have Thursday and Saturday off tho

3 Likes

My best days are Sunday, Monday, and Thursday. Since those are the days I have off from work.

2 Likes

Responsibilities conspire against us yet again! Confound it all!

5 Likes

You said it pretty well yourself: :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

most days will work for me as i am a jobless child

2 Likes

Cherish your youth, child. Cherish it greatly.

5 Likes

I miss my youth

3 Likes

If you start it later in the day on Tuesday, a lot of people will be available for the start, it seems.

3 Likes