Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Working on a post for what my fellows are up to in the morning, now that I have a bit more time to write. But before that, I thought I do a bit of math fun.

So if Roaster has been in 59 seasons, let’s assume it follows an older syndication format and each season has at least 24 episodes running around 30 minutes. She has been in at least 1,416 episodes and would take 708 hours to binge through if not stopping. This is not including pilots, holiday specials, spinoffs, mini-series, crossover events, guest appearances on other shows, interviews, commercials, behind the scenes/making of/documentaries, movies, and more.

4 Likes

Okay, but how many of those did she actually do

2 Likes

Movies would be the most unlikely, behind the scenes would probably use material they already had. She’s definitely had to do all the others, but I don’t know how many yet. That and it would make calculating timetables more of an annoyance for total watch time.

1 Like

Clarification:

Conjoint didn’t actually leave. Sorry, by dust of the streets of iacon, I meant what people had brought in.

EDIT: Oh no, now Maccadam is under the same assumption

1 Like

Of all your calculations, I never thought you playing the host of a show would create the most terrifying one yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohh, okay. tbh I wasn’t really sure what was happening there at all, but I was just trying to roll with it. I can edit that a bit.

2 Likes

Everything I touch becomes a horrific nightmare eventually. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh, naturally :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’ve edited my post accordingly as well.

3 Likes

No! I like Roaster, she seems nice

1 Like

Conjoint: Ugh, I hope no one thinks I’m weird
Snowblind, immediately upon seeing Conjoint’s frankensteined existence: Huh. Weird.

3 Likes

why are you dressed like all the wiggles at once

SHUT UP I’M NOT WEIRD YOU’RE WEIRD

2 Likes

Hehe his legs get drunk but not the rest of him :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

alternate universe where Conjoint becomes a prime and is constantly using his leverage to swap out body parts to find the perfect combo that will get him 100% drunk when he consumes the strongest stuff on the planet

and maccadam becomes the richest cybertronian on Iacon by proxy

3 Likes

I’m gonna say that everyone’s characters are close enough to see and/or hear the explosion at the Hall of Records. How they respond to it is, of course, up to their players.

6 Likes

That is good to know. Althought I will say that this explosion will unlock a very small fragment of Machina’s memories :stuck_out_tongue:

JD and Windstripe will act accordingly

1 Like

oho something interesting is happening!

3 Likes

It’s the plot, we found the plot! :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Let’s get things started.

3 Likes

I’m gonna be unavailable for the next few hours, as I’m helping a friend with some stuff.

So sorry to leave y’all hanging, but life hits you like that sometimes.

6 Likes

Take your time, no hurry.