Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

Apologies in advance then, for I am a terrible master. No character of mine escapes the edgelord’s fates. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

It’s less we found the plot and more that the plot successfully exploded. If we found the plot, the terrorism could have been stopped. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Actually, my characters found the plot. Not sure if they’ll like it though. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

shhh, that’s close enough :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Dang

I feel like the scene I referenced a few posts back is continually becoming more accurate…

4 Likes

Hehe very true.

3 Likes

NGL, Machina is very much the epitome of the meme “Ah blast, here we go again.”

This is what the second time she’s been in an archive (of sorts) and the place blew up. (Albeit, the first time should have been fatal as she would have been buried in the rubble)

1 Like

wait so did he actually hit him or did he just shoot?

2 Likes

You get to decide how the shot affects Stonefist. In this situation, the shot will probably hit him, but you get to decide what damage it does, if any.

2 Likes

I guess I should clarify where my characters are, simply for the reasoning that not everyone may know and I might not know where everyone else is.

Windstripe and Jade Dragon are basically at the front doors inside the building. At this point working together.

Argyros flew in, probably through the hole that the explosion left or through a wind that he saw was closest to the explosion.

And Machina was nearby the Epoch of Stagnation exhibit, only leaving it to chase after the thieves after ran out of some doors nearby.

3 Likes

Windstripe and Jade Dragon would need to fight through the terrorists to get to the tower’s entrance, actually. I’m sorry if I didn’t describe the scene clearly.

ahh, my mistake, I had thought they were deeper in the building

I had JD run into the building around post 446 and due to no reply thought everyone was deeper into the building (to clarify)

(For reference @Chromeharpoon )

2 Likes

Yo @Chromeharpoon, does it seem reasonable that Snowblind would hear the droneman shouting as she makes her way through a side entrance?

1 Like

My activity is gonna be sporadic for most of the week. Thank y’all for your patience.

7 Likes

Ugh, what are you, an adult or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

a-okay man, wishing you the best.

5 Likes

Hey, whatever it is you’re up to, you’re going to rock it!

3 Likes

How soon would you say it takes for them to recover from the flash grenade?

1 Like

Your characters can recover from the grenade’s effects whenever you feel it’s appropriate.

2 Likes

One of the enemies just recovered in the latest post, so probably isn’t out of line to have people start recovering now, especially if they’re hardier or… didn’t get as direct of a blast? That’s probably not how flashbangs work :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

It’s an alien flashbang so anything goes

3 Likes

I’m considering making all of Conjoint’s attacks patented just in case anyone tries to copy his thing he has going

4 Likes