Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

It’s an alien flashbang so anything goes

3 Likes

I’m considering making all of Conjoint’s attacks patented just in case anyone tries to copy his thing he has going

4 Likes

Hey, gotta have that branding. :stuck_out_tongue:

Y’know I think he’s one of my favorite characters because of how ridiculously random he is. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He is quite entertaining to watch.

1 Like

Dang, I actually feel pretty bad about this, I’m sorry, guys… I promise Cargo’s just trying to help!

2 Likes

honestly a flashbang to stun the terrorists is probably a safer way to gain the upper hand than most of what we’ve done so far :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

GRAPPLE INTO THE MURDERER YEEEAAAAAAHHHH CONJOINT DO A KICKFLIP

1 Like

Well it stunned the terrorists at least…

And yeah I agree with Rainsong that’s probably one of the safest ways to disable the terrorists, albeit temporarily.

2 Likes

If I ever miss a post you’d like me to reply to- especially when we’re doing combat like we are now- please let me know. You can either tag me in the post I missed, or holler at me here.

3 Likes

I’M A SELFLESS HERO
bleeds out and doesn’t even hurt the terrorist

1 Like

mmm yes I do love me a good battle scene

1 Like

it’s just a flesh wound

1 Like

So, which arm is the saw located on Loader?

1 Like

The saw is on Loader’s right arm.

1 Like

Loader is kind of terrifying

Conjoint is twice as strong as a normal bot and slugged the dude full force but he just caught it like it was nothing

suffice to saw I don’t think Conjoint trying to push him over is going to do anything

1 Like

I hope I haven’t made the terrorists too tough. My aim for this fight was to allow the PCs to show off their weapons/powers, so I wanted to make some villains that could take their share of hits- so that everyone could get some shots in.

Y’all are probably getting close to the end of it, though. You’ve downed half their number already and it looks like the rest are soon to follow. Loader being the exception, I guess

2 Likes

nah, I think it’s a fair level and a reasonable amount of damage for a guy who can swap his limbs out fairly quick to take, especially since Snowblind is already eyeing Loader’s left elbow

it’s just an interesting disconnect from the people literally built for war and the dude with wheel feet and the crayola color palette trying to kickbox a guy with a shotgun chest

2 Likes

Well, currently, some yellow guy is attempting to face down Stonefist, who is already irritated by the terrorists, and he’s managed to KO one already. Suffice to say I don’t think it’ll end well for him… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hey, sorry (again) for the inactivity, busy weekend with my sister’s graduation and all. How’s it going for you all?

2 Likes