Transformers: Dawn of a New Age Signups and Discussion Topic (Sign-Ups Open)

So Low-Tide is good to go then?

1 Like

Yes, he is.

3 Likes

Now for my final character, note I might write up an Asrar character sheet down the line, but for my characters before the start of the game this will be my third and last one.

Name: Jade Dragon

Homeworld: Bellator

Subtype: NA

Appearance: Jade Dragon stands an approximate twenty-four feet tall. His body painted in a vibrant natural green with dark blue-grey frame. There’s gold detailing and a left shoulder pauldron with the face of a dragon. He possesses a tail, which he often uses in counter-balancing his weight during combat.

Two horns portrude from the top of his forehead, giving his more rounded and angular head a slight dragonic appearance.

(art by Wenhao Zhou)

Alt-mode: none

Weapons: Jade Dragon possesses a rather unique guandao. It’s blade releases ion energy on impact like that of an ion blaster. It can even create “ion blades” that can be released for ranced attacks.

Abilities: While Jade Dragon possesses no magical ability that increases speed or strength, he instead possesses a high discipline for martial arts, his techniques based on the martials arts he reasearched from Earth. While his strength and speed is nothing to scoff at, his deadliest power is his martial mind and ability to analyze his opponent’s strength and weaknesses. Once he does, he uses his techniques to its fullest effects in the pursuit of its mastery. In a sense, his greatest strength is his refusal to give up.

Bio: Jade Dragon is a warrior from Bellator. He has experienced conflict in his eternal service, although unlike the expectations for a warrior of Bellator, he simply makes use of one weapon and his body. To him there is no alteration, no weapon that could be grafted to him that would perfect his pursuit in the martial arts. It is for this reason, that Jade Dragon refused to take an alt-mode. It is without these things that he found strength in his fists, and technique in his guandao. Jade Dragon travelled from Bellator to Iacon for one reason. To see who it is that become the new Prime and to see what he can learn from their example.

5 Likes

Jade Dragon is accepted!

2 Likes

Aha! clearly my most powerful character :stuck_out_tongue:
Powers? He fight good.

1 Like

Sometimes that’s all you need.

2 Likes

I redid Kitai as you wanted. I wonder how everyone is going to react to him.
Also,he might be so tall to the point where he’ll stand in a crowd.Not very good for his anxiety.

1 Like

Yeah, what you’ve added seems good to me.

1 Like

But is he very tall?

1 Like

Yeah, he can be tall. I don’t see why he can’t be.

1 Like

how tall can he be?

1 Like

You’ve written that he’s about twice the height of your typical cybertronian, if I’m not mistaken. I’ve got no problem with that.

1 Like

Yea,thats pretty tall right?

1 Like

Yeah, he’ll be standing out in most crowds.

2 Likes

thats mah plan.

1 Like

out of vague curiosity, what would be the average height for a cybertronian?

1 Like

In this universe, “average” height is usually considered to be around eighteen or twenty feet tall for a cybertronian. But the species varies so much in size and shape that it hardly means anything, to be honest.

2 Likes

I would say in a range of twenty to forty feet for our character theme of height.That’s what everyone’s character is. And since I said “double”,that means this boi is gonna be enormous.

1 Like

I would say that the average height based on just PC characters would prolly be a bit skewed in comparison to the “average height” Chrome has mentioned, which is between 18’-20’. An average on just the PC characters would be around 24’-25’ish on a rough estimate. There’s of course plenty of characters that don’t state their heights, so I estimated those based on similar bots from existing media.

2 Likes

Still, pretty beeg.

2 Likes