Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Firestorm makes a note of that and brings the bot to the officers.

1 Like

Nova quickly began to panic. She struggled to keep her nerves down as she looked over the damage. It only now truly dawned on her that these weren’t just machines. She stoop upon a living thing. This was a person. One with hopes, dreams, and aspirations. For all she knew this robot may have had a loving family that may never see him again if she didn’t work quickly.

“Okay. Oookay. Don’t panic. I’m going to do everything I can. I’ll be right back I promise.”
Nova quickly jumped off the wounded hostage and ran towards the headless Gungir. She grappled up into the cockpit and went through a rear hatch at it’s back.

Less than a minute later a red, gold and black motorcycle came bursting out of a hatch in the robot’s large and boxy backpack. She sped back to the hostage and climbed back on to his chest, this time with a repair kit bag slung over her shoulder. She quickly took her hemet off and tied her hair back. Then taking a welder out of the repair bag, she set to repairing and patching up all the damaged pipes.

Niko used his jump boots to easily leap over the saw blade as it was swung down. He tried to land on the predacon’s arm and dig his claws in.

Axis landed in front of the leader. Rather than beheading him on the spot, she decides to use his weakened state to her advantage. She raised her blade, putting it’s tip at his throat.

“You are going to tell me everything you know, now. Who do you work for, and what do they want? Tell me willingly, and I might just let you live.”
She spoke with a cold and quiet anger. A kind of voice that would fill any average bot with dread.

1 Like

Loader is still reeling from his injury; Conjoint is able to scoop up the terrorist’s severed arm and bid a hasty retreat.

“The job was paying too good for us to ask those questions,” the swordsman says. “I can tell you that, whoever our employer is, they’ve got no shortage of wealth to throw around.”

Ivory finds a manual release to remove the suit’s helmet, but nothing else.

With nearly all of the terrorists incapacitated, the Iacon police are moving in to secure them and remove their hostages from the scene. The battle is clearly nearing its end.

Niko and Roaster damage the arm’s weapon systems, and the saw at its end grinds to a stop.

“Stop! Stop! I surrender!” the predacon yells, seeing the rest of his comrades falling around him.

Nova is able to seal most of the pipes and reduce the flow of energon trickling from the hostage’s wound. His chance at survival is now much higher, but he still needs proper cybertronian medical care.

“You think you can scare me… with that prop sword?” the terrorist leader wheezes. “I… I’ve been trained to resist interrogation. Do your worst…”

The bot is becoming visibly weaker the longer Kitai continues to drain his energon. His struggling is becoming less intense, and his optics lights are beginning to dim.

2 Likes

“Book it, kid!” Conjoint hollered at Snowblind as he hopped the cover he had previously used and sped towards the side exit. Looking back, he could see the loudest bot - presumably the leader - was in a fairly even struggle and had the flame-looking bot standing menacingly. Were he actually the leader, the fight was nearly over.

“Whew, I, whew. Alive, somehow.” Conjoint huffed as he screeched to a stop at the outer doorway of the side entrance. "Now that, heh, that’s over with, that’s done, yeah, good. Good.

AAAAUAUAAUAGUUAGUAUAUAGAGHAGHHGHHGHHHHHOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOWOWWWOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

He smashed his mangled arm against the wall a few times, trying not to whimper about the injury as energon ended up smeared across the building. It didn’t really help that he had nabbed a free replacement, it HURT.

1 Like

“Interesting.” Stonefist rumbles, and then continues, “Just make sure to tell the police all this, or I might be making a visit to the Iacon prison personally.”
With that, the rocky bot throws his captive over his shoulder and starts looking around for the terrorist he threw at him.

Meanwhile, Aralysa had taken to inspecting the mysterious stolen case. The Hecatan couldn’t take it anymore as her curiosity got the best of her.

She opened the case.

“Now this is entertainment!” Barrage said aloud to @N01InParticular. This really was quite fun to watch.

1 Like

Niko smirked.
“Good call.”
He said with a cocky attitude. He climbed off the predacon’s arm and returned to Ferrex.

Axis scowled in anger. She quickly drove her blade into the terrorist’s chest, aiming to pierce his spark. Though she was careful not to drive it all the way through, as to not harm the one holding him.

“I’ve done everything I can do, but he still needs a real medic.”
Nova said to Cargo.
@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

1 Like

“WHAT THE HECK!? YOU DIDN’T HAVE TO KILL HIM! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!” Kitai shouted." Geez, even though i don’t know why he stopped struggling, either way, you shouldn’t just kill the man!"
Strangely though, his armor no longer had burns on them.

2 Likes

“Kid-” Roaster just stops herself from barking at him. This was not the time, it could be dealt with later.

Back to the predacon Roaster says, “Walk slowly over to the officers and peacefully surrender for arrest.”

She keeps her blaster still pointed at him. Aim following until he is in assured custody with the authorities.

1 Like

Ivory removed the helmet, tossing it aside. He checked the woman, making sure she was alive and stable, before looking for some way to pry her out of the suit.

1 Like

Barrage seems to be one of the only bots in Maccadm’s enjoying the show. Most everyone else is some flavor of shocked or horrified. Iacon hasn’t suffered an attack like this in five thousand years.

“You’ve got some… strange tastes, buddy,” says a bot close to Barrage.

The predacon allows himself to be arrested. At this point, only the terrorist’s gunship remained active. Once XM-333 brought it down, the fight would be over.

The green-armored terrorist was nearby, having not moved after Stonefist had thrown him.

Meanwhile, when Aralysa opens the black case, a rush of cool air and whisps of mist emanate from the inside. Within the container was an ancient datapad, its orange casing faded and cracked in many places. Its screen had a cover protecting it, marked with the insignia of the lineage of the Primes:
image|nullxnull

The woman was alive and had no injuries that Ivory could see. As he continues to try and pry her armor open, she begins to sir.

Oh, my aching… everything…” she groans, wincing from an ache that spread across her body. Getting bowled over by a cybertronian grenade would do that to you.

3 Likes

“Careful,” he said, his voice a smooth baritone, “You took a grenade to the face, no telling the internal or bone damage. Can you undo your suit from the inside?”

1 Like

“Aha, here we are.” Stonefist remarks after spying the fallen bot. He grabs the terrorist’s arm and slings him up onto his shoulder, next to the yellow Cybertronian with the severed arm. “Time to get you two beauties to the police.” The rocky bot chuckles loudly in triumph.

Involuntarily, Aralysa let out a gasp as the wind rushes past her metallic face.

She knew that symbol.

Quickly, she closes the case, but not so swiftly as to damage the datapad. Seeing that her friend Stonefist had gone to picking up the terrorists they’d defeated, she runs back up to the gray-armored transformer and starts looking for some authorities to bring the criminals to.

1 Like

Cargo looks around again. “Please, medic! Is someone here a medic?” He turns back to the Cybertronian to judge whether or not they could be carried away from the scene now.

1 Like

“He is the one who lead this attack. He is responsible for the destruction of historic property and the deaths of multiple innocent lives. He did not deserve to live.”
Axis said sternly as she pulled the Star Calibur from the leader’s chest, energon dripping from its tip. She returned the blade to subspace and retrieved her Phoenix Sceptre at the same time.

@Chromeharpoon
Shortly thereafter she went to find her old friend Ironclad.
“Have all the imprisoned submitted for immediate interrogation. Find out everything they know, by any means necessary.”
She ordered.

“Well now, I’d say that went pretty well.”
Niko said confidently as he walked Ferrex up to Roaster. The mech knelt down to let the Mikesu walk out. He looked up at the cybertronian with a smile.

“The name’s Niko by the way. How about you?”

It wasn’t until now that the lumbering Eukarian Low-Tide finally arrived on the scene. Seeing someone in an apparent state of trouble, he did what only came naturally.

“Yo. Everything alright here? Anyway I can help?”
Low-Tide offered.

Maximus meanwhile went into the Hall of Records, looking to assess what damage the terrorists caused, and perhaps figure out why they might have pulled this whole stunt in the first place.

1 Like

Ivory waved the newcomer down, indicating Low-Tide needed to keep quiet, or risk ruining his attempt to ingratiate himself with the woman.

1 Like

“That I do, my friend.”

1 Like

@MaxinePrimal @MakutaOisli @BlackBeltGamer98 @meepinater @GoodGuy2006 @Ghid @rainsong @Rukah @ajtazt @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @ProfSrlojohn

With all the terrorists on the ground neutralized in one way or another, it’s safe to say that this battle is ended. The Iacon police place restraints on the terrorists’ arms and chests, designed to disable their transformation systems and any integrated weapons, and emergency medical teams are now arriving to treat the wounded. With their allies now captured, the bellatoran gunship’s engines roar as the craft rockets skyward. The Iacon police haven’t the manpower or firepower to pursue, but that doesn’t have to stop our heroes from giving chase themselves.

“The city’s police seem to have everything under control,” Ironclad says. “I will let them proceed as they see fit.”

The Knight turns his head and looks down at the body of the terrorist leader. He then turns his gaze back to Axis, a concerned look in his eyes.

“He was restrained and defenseless,” he tells her. “Are you certain that killing him was right?”

The wounded cybertronian could be carried away, if Cargo is careful.

“Why would I do that?” the woman says, tensing up as she glowers at Ivory and Low-Tide. “Who are you? And where-”

She quickly scans her surroundings, recognizing the white-paneled interior of the Hall of Records.

“Oh. Still on Cybertron, I see. How long was I out?”

Maximus’s investigation would take him to the library’s lower floors, to the entrance to the restricted section. There were bullets embedded in the plasma-scorched walls, and there was a dead archivist slumped by the door to the restricted area.

A wave of relief passes over the tavern as the battle ends, and the heroes seem to prevail over the attackers.

“Looks like your show’s over, man,” the bot says to Barrage. “And not a moment too soon.”

1 Like

Now that the fight was more or less over, Aralysa was busy scanning the battlefield, searching for some authority figures to get the black case to. Soon enough, her search was rewarded as the purple and blue transformer located Axis Prime near the Hall of Records, where most of the combat had taken place. Now that Stonefist had handed over the terrorists to the authorities, Aralysa began running towards the Prime, with Stonefist’s booming strides just behind her.
“Prime! Prime!” she shouts, trying to get her attention. “We’ve found out why the terrorists attacked the Hall!”
(@MaxinePrimal)

2 Likes

Which Cargo would be sure to do. Afterwards, he would look around again to see the emergency responders, hopefully grabbing the attention of some professional who knew better than he how to care for the injured Cybertronian.

3 Likes