Transformers: Dawn of a New Age

Razor arrives at a maintenance room, where she parks and transforms into her robot mode. She then spends the next few hours asleep, due to the jet lag from quickly taking two trips via shuttle in one day.

1 Like

LD-L1 looked down at the man. His face not betraying any emotions “And you? I’m not sure I should leave you alone.”

Meanwhile, Ivory entered into the spaceport. However, after a good hour of searching, he couldn’t find Axis Nor any of her companions. So, he made decision to ask the port authority if the Prime had come through this port and on what craft.

1 Like

Salvage shrinks behind his seat, as if trying to put as much distance between himself and the gun as he can.

“Yeah, that one packs a wallop, alright,” he says nervously. “I’m no gun nut, but I’m pretty sure that’s an Overcharger cannon. You’d see some pirate waving one around on Junkion sometimes, back in the day. You’d also probably see said pirate blow himself up with it, too. Definitely be careful with it.”

From behind Aralysa, a projection of Cybertron’s star, Hadeen, casts its light upon Hecate, causing the moon’s coppery surface to glisten. The shine of the sunlight metal might be a familiar sight to her, being from the colony.

The ship’s automated systems work around Razor as she slumbers, providing a gentle ambiance with their quiet humming and whirring.

Only one who’s lived the life that Firestorm has could fully appreciate the subtleties of the hills outside of Iacon. To most, it seems as though this landscape has never changed at all throughout Cybertron’s history. But through eons of war and the simple passage of time, these plains have been altered ever so slightly by the planet’s self-regenerating mechanisms after countless battles. Only a person who knew firsthand what this place originally looked like at the dawn of Cybertronian history could see it, however.

The man shrugs his shoulders.

“Do what you think is best,” he says. “But there are more immediate threats on the horizon than I.”

The spaceport’s entrance is scorched and melted in places from the brief skirmish which has concluded not long ago. Bipedal drones wipe away flame-retardant foam that had been sprayed over the area, and the facility’s shipwright was investigating a series of alterations that one of our heroes had made to the drones’ programming

Y’know, I may have to thank him if I see him again, she thinks. When Ivory approaches and inquires as to the whereabouts of the others, though, she turns her attention away from the code and to the detective.

“You just missed 'em,” she says. " ‘Parently, they had some business to get to at the Tomb of the Primes and needed to get there quick. They’re on an Astran yacht- you goin’ after 'em, I take it?"

2 Likes

Without another word, LD-L1 replaces his hood and leaps from the roof. He needed to find his charges soon, as well as a way to reach them.

(OOC: Not quite who i was looking for, but alright)

“Well, I had intended to join them. The Prime called me to join her then left anyway by the looks of it.”

2 Likes

The spaceport has plenty of single- or two-occupant craft that LD-L1 can take to pursue the rest of our heroes. The vessels are all currently locked-down, but there are a few ways to solve that problem.

(OOC: my bad. I misunderstood your post.)

IC:

“Well, they seem to be in a bit of a hurry,” Riveter remarks. She pulls up an image of the Pulsar for Ivory to see. “This here’s the ship they took. Not exactly easy to miss, as you can see.”

1 Like

After locating a suitable vessel, LD-L1 attempted to track down it’s owner, hoping that they could be convinced to lend their vehicle.

“Definitely not, problem is that she wasn’t here in the port, meaning the bird had flown already.”

1 Like

The ship’s owner is a Junkion with purple and white armor, and she is currently examining her vessel’s engines. As LD-L1 approaches, she looks up from her work.

“Need something?” she asks, perturbed by the cultist’s intimidating appearance. She keeps hold of a weighty wrench in her right hand.

“Right,” Riveter says, dispelling the image. “Just wanted to let you know what she looks like, so you’ll have an idea of what you’re looking for. I’ve got plenty of small craft I can rent out for you, if you’re looking for that.”

1 Like

“I require urgent transportation, ma’am.” He says, removing his hood and revealing his face in the open, odd as it was. “I can compensate you if you require.”

“That could work, wouldn’t need more than a single-seater. I don’t travel with a lot of luggage.”

1 Like

Oreo promptly places the gun in its back holster.
“It should be safe,” he replies. “I took out its energy charges, so it won’t fire. That reminds me, I was never introduced to you. May I ask your name?”

1 Like

The Junkion seems unconvinced, as of yet.

“What do you need my bird for?” she says. “And don’t give me any of that ‘I don’t have time to explain’ scrap.”

“Perfect!” Riveter says with a smile. “You’ll be wanting something quick too, I’ll assume. I’ve got an old Velocitronian skimmer that’ll let ya catch up to them in no time.”

Salvage is relieved to see Oreo put the Overcharger away, and it shows in his relaxing posture.

“Name’s Salvage,” he says. “Don’t mind me. I’m just the pilot and occasional comic relief.”

1 Like

“It’s very nice to meet you,” Oreo replies. “I trust we won’t run into any difficulties in space during this trip?”

1 Like

“Luckily for you, I do have time to explain.” he said, with what may have been an attempt at humor. His deadpan delivery made it unclear. “To summarize I am a member of the Prime’s entourage, and she unfortunately left without me. Thus I require an emergency vessel. I promise she will be kept in good shape and will be returned promptly.”

“Velocitronian? That aughta do it. Thanks a bunch”

2 Likes

“We probably will,” Salvage tells Oreo. “These kind of things always start out as a simple milk run until the next thing you know, you’re fighting Nemesis Prime in Unicron’s sparkchamber and the fate of the whole cybertronian race hangs in the balance. It’s always something whenever the secrets of the old Primes are concerned.”

The Junkion scrutinizes LD-L1’s appearance. He wasn’t exactly easy to miss in a crowd, and he sure looked like somebody whom Axis would know.

“You sure look like one of those guys from the Excalibur mission,” she says, voicing her thoughts. “All tall, dark, and ominous, and whatnot. Alright, take her- but you bring her back with so much as a scratch, I’ll… I’ll be a little miffed.”

“No problem,” Riveter says to Ivory. “It’s about time I found a use for her- most folks don’t need something with that much power just to get around the planet. She’s a little old, but she’s nimble and a resilient little thing. Her first pilot won the lunar relay with her.”

The ship in question is a dart-shaped vehicle over in a nearby hangar, with a bright-red hull adorned with electric-blue racing stripes. The cockpit is cramped, with little space left for the pilot and controls after stuffing it full of inertial dampening and artificial gravity systems, shock-absorbing gel packs, and emergency repair equipment.

2 Likes

“Of course ma’am, I shall take utmost care of her.” He said, while pulling out a small pouch. He reached into and withdrew a small, glossy piece of black metal. He then moved to place it in her hands. “If I do not, please take this and give it to member of the Followers of the Primes Ascendant, they will be able get in contact with me, and will assure you can collect recompense.”

———

“A beauty she is too. Last time I drove something like this was on a illegal human race track. Had to ahem commandeer one of their vehicles to catch the lot of them. Blasted thing near tore my plating off. Didn’t bother to pressurize the cab and didn’t install any sort air brake. Probably under construction still. Thing was a deathtrap but she reached near 800 Kliks a second. It was as exhilarating as she was dangerous.”

Ivory began to wax-long about his exploits under the police-force. He did leave out the critical component of how he got in the vehicle, if it was built for human size.

2 Likes

The Junkion woman accepts the token and turns it over in her hands. She has never seen any talisman like this before, nor has she heard of the Followers until just now. It’s always the strangest folk that get involved in this sort of thing.

“Uh… thanks,” she says. “I’ll hold you to that.”

That little oddity catches Riveter’s attention.

“Wait,” she says, possibly cutting Ivory off mid-sentence. “How’d you fit inside a human racing ship? They usually keep those things small, don’t they?”

1 Like

Niko took on a nervous expression and took a cautious step back.
“I uh… right. I’m sure it can’t be that bad, right? Nothing I can’t handle…”
He said. Though there wasn’t an ounce of confidence in his voice.

Nova then stepped out of her room, and stood next to Niko.
“Alright, I’m all good. We can get going.”

The girl quickly noticed Overgrowth and looked up at her suspiciously. She was about to throw out a snide remark, but remembering the last time she talked to a knight looking robot, it was best to play it safe.
“Is there a problem?”

“Say, you ever been to Eukaris man?”
Low-Tide asked.

1 Like

“Eukaris? No I don’t believe I have.” Stonefist replied to the turtle-bot. The gray-armored transformer rubbed his chin thoughtfully. “Sounds interesting enough, though.”

Indeed it was, as attested to by Aralysa’s fond expression as the Hecatan-native gazed at the holographic projection of her home. Gonna have to drag Stonefist back here one of these days, the purple and blue bot thought to herself.

1 Like

“Not at all,” Overgrowth says to Nova, looking down at the human woman. “I only seek to learn more about my companions on this quest.”

The projection is lovely, but there is little else to it. There are similar programs within the observation lounge’s database for views of other worlds, if one desires a virtual tour of the galaxy. If Aralysa finds herself craving a more exciting diversion, though, there is also a holodeck on Deck Two.

1 Like

Kitai made his way to the bridge,stooping his head down for some of the doors.

2 Likes

The bridge is roughly oval-shaped, and has brighter lighting than the rest of the Pulsar. There is a platform in the middle of the room where the vessel’s captain can stand, observing their subordinates while also interacting with an array of holographic controls. In front of the platform is the helm, in which the Junkion Salvage is currently flying the ship. Beside him are Axis Prime and Oreo, currently engaged in conversation. There is also an additional station on the bridge to monitor the Pulsar’s internal and external sensors, but this console is currently unmanned.

1 Like