Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I meant Blot, sorry.

1 Like

Oh, yay! It still is! I’m pretty sure I looked up all of my names on the wiki to make sure they weren’t taken

1 Like

If I remember correctly, the Predacon/Terrorcon Blight was originally named blot, but Hasbro changed his name when they made a toy of him for Transformers: Prime.

1 Like

https://tfwiki.net/wiki/Blight_(disambiguation)

1 Like

Never mind, I copied five different characters

We’re roughly a hundred million years into the future, give-or-take a millennia or two.

2 Likes

So the Great War would be ancient history at this point. Which would really explain why Starchaser was initially so shy when asking about it.

(Its these on the fly character details that I really like. Making the hyper-lethal crazy efficient aerial ace a huge old war aircraft fanatic sounds so good, I’m surprised I didn’t include it from the start)

1 Like

Wow, so humans in TotGA’s time must be really quite advanced.

I wonder if they’d be playable in a hypothetical sequel.

1 Like

Yeah, they are.

Twenty-first century pop-culture is still relevant though, somehow.

Maybe.

1 Like

Maybe it’s just a throwback season, like how kids still like songs from the eighties and stuff

1 Like

Would y’all like me to post the character sheets for the other predacon clones now, or should I wait until you guys actually fight them?

I say wait.

Oh no, I just referred to the youths of the world, excluding myself, without even realized it. My transformation to adulthood is growing more and more complete by the second.

2 Likes

Alternate theme for Starchaser.

I’ve got a better option. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, both equally well-fitting themes, that decision would be a hard one to make

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon dude… When you want do atmospheric, you go hard. That was amazing.

Thanks. I wanted to make sure you and everybody else knew what the Conflux looked like, since it’s kind of an important location. Whenever you guys find another Omega Key, it unlocks new stuff when plugged into the Conflux. It’s also where PCs can install upgrades into Salvation.

1 Like

Oh, now here’s a thought, could it be upgraded with a Charger socket? Because having the ability to phase 90° turns would be very, very useful.

If Darkside were willing to sacrifice his own, then maybe.