Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

I thought this wasn’t a question by now

3 Likes

Random idea for the future: a race.

As something to raise morale, a race is held. All ground based alt-modes are allowed.

@meepinater @MaxinePrimal

You guys should have Spectrum and Fortress interact. That hand isn’t going to attach itself.

2 Likes

Oop, sorry!
I got caught up with SIdeStep. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I’m liking where that’s going. Lurch is getting some more backstory and character, and you guys are making progress on the spy arc- even if it might not feel that way.

2 Likes

Wait, how/when did we figure this out?

SideStep saw a glimpse of the spy’s silhouette when digging through security footage. His eyes are a particular shade of red that matches Lurch’s.

2 Likes

Ah. And we know that this silhouette belongs to the spy?

It’s a reasonable assumption, given the context of the footage. The silhouette was creeping about one of the spy’s hideouts.

1 Like

Alright, good to know!

Or what if it was lurch, spying on the spy?

I wonder if Lurch would help Sidestep try and catch the spy

2 Likes

Teamup!

1 Like

If you convince/give Lurch a reason to help y’all, he might.

1 Like

Is there a race track/simulator/relatively clear hallways to practice driving?

Salvation doesn’t have simulators, but it has some spacious sparring arenas and plenty of other open areas for that.

Gah, oh well. I had a neat idea if there were sims, but I’ll have to make do with normal stuff. (Any way I can get some drones to race against?)

The drones Salvation has probably wouldn’t be very good for racing against.

Darn… I mean, almost no one else on the salvation has an alt-mode worth racing against. Maybe Halfrunner, but he’s busy. Everyone else is either a flier, or not particularly quick.

If any of y’all are having trouble with getting your characters involved in things, this whole post is basically a bunch of hooks. Feel free to do something with 'em if you’re so inclined, and try interacting with other PCs some.

1 Like

You summed up Pixel’s entire purpose on the Salvation with one word, something I couldn’t even do. Except for maybe, “There is none

3 Likes