Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Yeah, I’d say so. About twenty of them woke up to chase the dropship, some more are after Starchaser and Broadwing. That’s all probably enough to get Zepar’s attention.

1 Like

If Epsilon is outside and Scorchlock takes off - wouldn’t Epsilon be left behind? Or is he a seeker?

If Epsilon secures himself to the hull of the transport, he should be fine…but he does need to be warned that the craft is gonna be moving.

Fun fact: I originally came up with this location to use in TOTGA. I didn’t include it in that game because I couldn’t work it into the story, but when I started working on Salvation, I decided to try and fit it in here.

2 Likes

@MaxinePrimal, where are Starchaser and Broadwing?

OOC: That… makes his earlier story about Shockwave very confusing now…

Forgive me, I’m trying to incorporate Darkside’s backstory in a way that makes sense with the universe’s lore. Velocitron won’t become a colony until a long time after this RP, but when you made a character that spent some time there, I figured I could retcon things a little and say the Autobots had a research outpost there before that happened.

Racing was probably a way for the researchers there to test new equipment back then, as well as a pastime (which could explain how it became so ingrained in the culture later down the line). As for how Shockwave was involved, maybe he wasn’t publicly a Decepticon at the time- like Darkside, he could’ve kept a low profile and briefly infiltrated Velocitron, until later in the war when he started to work directly under Megatron.

Out in the debris field, close to the planet.

Except… the story was about the race gambling… if it’s just a research station, who’s racing?

Like I said, the people at the outpost probably raced in their spare time. It also could’ve had a small civilian population back then, I dunno.

Also, my modem’s bugging out again, so I’m sorry for the lack of activity. It’s been going on-and-off all week.

I posted, sorry for slacking on this. Yesterday I went to a friend’s party and I had much to drink. So I couldn’t post and today I used the day to recuperate.

It’s Velocitron…racing is their very culture in a nutshell. Got a dispute or conflict? Race over it.

My wi-fi is fixed! My activity here should be more consistent again.

2 Likes

So sorry for my inactivity, my mom’s been unfairly bearing down on me, so I don’t get very much free screen time anymore. ;-;

1 Like

It’s cool. I’m probably gonna start working full-time next month, so my activity’s gonna go down soon, too. Hopefully my schedule will be consistent, at least.

1 Like

I am 100% sure on your first post, you said the Terrorcons were underneath the recon ship…

I did, but the dropship probably has landing gear that it rests on when not in use; it doesn’t just lay on its underbelly.

Yes, but I reckon the Terrorcons aren’t supper skinny models either. But that’s all right. I was just pointing out.

Okay, so here’s the three chargers I had in mind:

(2-D): Allows the darkside to become two dimensional—can cut through other objects.

(Battering Bubble): Creates a force field around the Darkside, allowing it to smash through obstacles with no loss of speed.

(Wall Crawl): Allows the Darkside to drive upside down or on walls.

The other two seem fine, but you’ll need to replace this one with a different power.