Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Darkside is approved.

Really? That easy? I honestly expected the Charger system to be an issue. Alright then.

Iā€™m afraid I canā€™t reply to you guys right at the moment; Iā€™m catching up on a little bit of online homework.

1 Like

fair enough do your best

1 Like

I see Laslowā€™s charms got through did they?

I honestly wished I had played up the flirtatiousness, but I never really got the chance.

@Chromeharpoon

What exactly is the state of the salvation? Are the enemy ground forces in artillery range, presuming they had a spotter?

1 Like

Perhaps a bit.

The enemies are in range, but so are most of you guysā€™s characters, too. A strike would put them in danger along with the bad guys, with how relatively close together everyone is.

Gah, well. There goes Darkside introduction idea number 1.

Character sheets for the predacon bosses.

[details=Skystalker]Name: Skystalker

Homeworld: Cybertron

Faction: New Decepticon Order

Subtype: Predacon

Appearance:

Robot Mode:

Weapons and Abilities: Skystalker is armed with sharp talons on his forelegs in beast mode and a spiked club on the end of his tail, along with a breath weapon that can flash-freeze enemies. In either mode, his wings can transform into cannons that fire disk-shaped projectiles. The properties of these disks can be altered at Skystalkerā€™s whim: they either explode and emit blinding flashes of light, or they produce clouds of freezing gasses upon hitting their target.

Bio: Skystalker is the most intelligent of the predacon clones developed by the New Decepticons, possessing a cunning mind that the other beasts lack. He is, physically, the weakest of the clones, however, and relies on his guile and weapons more than his strength in combat. The fluctuating temperature settings on his weapons also seems to have an effect on his internal body temperature, as well.[/details]

[details=Skylynx]Name: Skylynx

Appearance:

Robot Mode:

Weapons: Skylynx boasts sharp claws and a beak that can tear through most metals, along with a cluster of spikes on the end of his tail. Like most predacons, he also possesses fire breath in his beast mode.

Bio: Skylynx is the mightiest of the New Decepticonsā€™ predacon clones, second only to the Predaking. His armor is almost impervious to conventional cybertronian weapons, and he is by far the most aggressive of the clones. When in robot mode, however, Skylynx becomes more vulnerable, curiously losing the energy and manic fury he possesses in his beast form.[/details]

[details=Vertebreak]Name: Vertebreak

Appearance:

Robot Mode:

Weapons: Vertebreak possesses the sharp claws and fire breath typical of most predacons, along with a axe head on the end of his tail. On his back is mounted a rocket cannon that emits a sonic blast before firing, which stuns and disorients enemies around him. In robot mode, Vertebreakā€™s tail detaches and can be wielded as a flail, and the rocket cannon can be carried in the predaconā€™s hands as well.

Bio: Vertebreak is the most bestial of the predacon clones, dim-witted and aggressive. He focuses on a single target when in combat, relying on his cannon to stun groups of foes so that he can destroy them one at a time.[/details]

[details=The Predaking]Name: the Predaking

Appearance:

Robot Mode:

Weapons and Abilities: Sharp claws, teeth, and a tail tipped with a heavy blade make approaching the Predaking unwise. His body constantly emits clouds of cryogenic gasses in beast mode that rapidly freeze over anything close to him, and he possesses a breath weapon that can cycle between beams of plasma and freezing breath. In robot mode, the Predakingā€™s tail detaches and transforms into a sword, and he wields a pair of plasma cannons.

Bio: The predacon this clone was bred from ruled over his brethren in Cybertronā€™s southern hemisphere, earning him the title of ā€œPredakingā€. His reign was absolute, with the few brave enough to challenge him brutally destroyed in the ensuing battles. The Predakingā€™s clone has inherited his predecessorā€™s savagery, though is more bestial in nature.[/details]

1 Like

Well frick. I got the hard oneā€¦

Then again, given the bots Iā€™m working with, I suppose it balances out.

He certainly takes after his clone daddy

Iā€™m sorry what

It turns out that, in this universe, the original Skylynx got possessed by a Dire Wraith and became one of Fluxā€™s TOTGA characters, Asrar.

3 Likes

was 'bout to say that lol

1 Like

After the battle between King-Quan and Bludgeon ends, Iā€™ll be departing from the roleplay. Due to the fact, that Iā€™m not motivated anymore. And I simply donā€™t want to force myself RPing something I donā€™t want to continue.

Okay.

This may be kinda strange, but if I were to present Facelift or Salvo with the blueprints, (which Darkside would already have) and material, could he craft more Chargers?

Either Salvo or Thrift would be best suited for that.

Cue fangirlish squel, and a Ruby-like geek out session. :stuck_out_tongue:

Snap, I forgot how quickly an RP can progress in one day

Very cool to see the increase in activity, though.

1 Like

Iā€™m happy to see people seem to be enjoying themselves. If thereā€™s anything I can do to make things better, donā€™t hesitate to say anything please.

4 Likes