Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Hey, question, if I say Pixel scans something, would having him automatically duplicate into it be similar to an auto hit, or am I clear to do that?

Iā€™ll say that for both Pixel and Spectrum (@meepinater), automatically duplicating what they scan is allowed. I havenā€™t been very consistent on that, so thanks for asking.

2 Likes

Sorry I havenā€™t been very active lately; I know dragged-out boss fights arenā€™t very fun. Itā€™s just that Iā€™ve had to really buckle down on online school recently, and as always, that takes precedent over gaming.

3 Likes

You have a stronger will than I Chrome. And for that you have my respect.

Thanks. Iā€™m hoping that I can squeeze in enough time to wrap up the fight with the predacons this weekend and get yā€™allā€™s characters that loot Iā€™ve been promising.

2 Likes

Wait, I just realized I may have been overestimating the size of the Predacons. Are they average-Transformer-sized or Godzilla-sized, like I had previously thought?

Iā€™d compare them more to the movieverse dinobots than Godzilla, as far as size goes.

This is the best picture I could find for reference, unfortunately. Optimus is close enough to being an ā€œaverage-sizedā€ transformer (heā€™s anywhere from 22 to 30 feet tall depending on who you ask) that you can hopefully get a sense of how big Grimlock would be.

1 Like

Hmā€¦

Iā€™m just judging whether or not Pixel could jump onto Vertebreak.

1 Like

Alright, Iā€™m shooting to have the combat end today, if thatā€™s possible.

2 Likes

@Chromeharpoon is the DJD in this version of the universe?

Yes, they are; and theyā€™re pretty much just like they were in the comics.

Gotcha, If itā€™s fine, Iā€™d like to put Darkside on their watchlist. Not to-be-killed, but as a likely candidate for disloyalty.

Mainly for backstory purposes.

Thatā€™s fine by me. The DJD probably wonā€™t be making an appearance in the game though, at least not until Salvation gets back to Cybertron.

I didnā€™t thinks so, but I figure it gives even more reason for other bots to avoid him.

It also explains why people always seem to disappear around him, he has the horrible luck of hanging around with the wrong crowds, and they always end up going ā€œmissingā€.

1 Like

Two days laterā€¦

Aight, at this point, Iā€™m just as tired of this fight as Iā€™m sure most of yā€™all are. If one of you guys wants to get everybody clear so they can nuke Predaking with some of Salvationā€™s guns, you have all the freedom to do so.

CoughCough Meep CoughCough

2 Likes

oh boy

1 Like

Yeah, I sincerely apologize for how dragged-out this battle has been. And here I was thinking that quarantine was gonna give me more time to speed this game up some for yā€™allā€¦

2 Likes

to be fair iā€™m still working, and Iā€™ve only just finished up with school

Iā€™m still working too; thatā€™s the problem! For some unfathomable reason everyoneā€™s buying more groceries these past few months!

1 Like

I feel that, 100+ orders are easy mode now

1 Like