Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

True. It’s been a while.

1 Like

Still, I think it is a very interesting idea to see how Daria and Gatecrasher handle raising Deus.

2 Likes

We’ll see how it goes.

on a side note I did make a Salvation MOC, though it’s probably not color correct

1 Like

Oh, of what?

of the Salvation of course

Do you have pictures of it? I’m very curious to see what it looks like.

will probably have some soon

1 Like

Can someone explain Deus to me real quick? I get that they’re some kind of infant in terms of age, and something about a cube and junk and a War Machine shoulder gun…

Regardless of the colors, I still wouldn’t mind seeing it.

Sure thing.

That cube-thing created him out of a bunch of junk in Sprocket’s lab, including Daria’s rifle, which has embedded itself in his shoulder. He’s unusually underdeveloped, mentally, and his body is very unstable at the moment.

3 Likes

Where’d the cube come from?
I’m guessing it’s neither the Allspark or the Tesseract

No; it’s an artifiact that uses a fragment of the Allspark and a piece of the Emberstone to create cybertronian life, like Deus. It’s been in the game for a while now.

2 Likes

Oh, okay, I remember reading that, I just never connected the two.

Here they are

I could probably make a sketch from this

4 Likes

Oh, that’s awesome! Not exactly how I imagined her, but this is still great!

2 Likes

Going off this and the two pictures I came up with this, it does certainly borrow from the Nemesis with the sleek aesthetic and the Spirit of Fire with its more simple and blocky design. Tho, to be honest most of this MOC was from what I remembered from this desc. Which was basically the Nemesis but with Halo with a more utilitarian design and color-scheme

2 Likes

I’m not faulting you, don’t get me wrong. I’m well aware that my description does leave a lot for interpretation. I’m sure everyone here has a different idea of what Salvation looks like, and until I get off my butt and draw/build her myself, they’re all valid as far as I’m concerned.

2 Likes

Coolio, I like the vauge shark outline.

@ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

@meepinater

Nothing brightens up my day after a long day of psych research like Pixel and Spectrum.

2 Likes

Oh boy, what’s that like?

A pain, especially when,

A) psych’ s not your field of study,

B) you don’t realize it’s a field assignment until 7 hours before the due date, and you down 1 and a half hours in a McDonald’s watching people order food.

1 Like

That does sound pretty gross…

Taking Psychology next semester, a little curious about it.

Meanwhile, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. is amazing