Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Zepar was the one who tried to collect the dust remained out of the Emberstone shard, right? What if after he inevitably gives it to Song she would use it’s powers to try to revive the Titan Squadron, eh?

Nah, let them rest. Plus I think I have a dope idea about new Gundam Autobot lol.

Thanks @meepinater :wink:

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon a few questions.

Where’s Blight, and where is the Arsenal?

GC wants a polearm, and Laslow needs a new rifle.

But I want them back. I don’t know why, I just do.

Wasn’t it Legion, or something?

I don’t know where Blight is; that’s up to @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister

Salvo and the armory are up on Deck Eleven. Laslow and Gatecrasher can get their new weapons from her there.

2 Likes

Blegh, i meant to say Thrift.

Oh, Thrift’s in Hangar Thirty.

Name: King-Quan
Homeworld: Caelum
Faction: Autobot
Appearance:

Alt-mode: Cybertronian Jet with King-Quan’s color scheme.

Subtype: Triple Changer.

King-Quan in his triple changing form can transform into a large handheld energy beam rifle. With the use of his spark, he can maximize all of his functions to one purpose only and that is to fire a concussive destructive blast of energy, while it is a one-off because the amount of energy King-Quan needs is great, if the target is hit the job would be done. However, as it takes a heavy toll on him, he needs to rest for an amount of time.

Of course, due to King-Quan being a tall bot, when he transforms the gun doesn’t shrink but rather gets bigger, almost getting confused as a large cannon. Because of its heaviness, there is a tripod that can be adjusted to the users’ height. While also acting as a great helper for accuracy and stability.

Abilities: King-Quan can also fly in his robot mode, hover and dash in all sorts of directions, with his reflexes he moves about ever so gracefully on the battlefield. He is trained in hand-to-hand combat and he is exceptionally skilled and experienced as a swordsman.

Weapons:

The Vanguard, as he calls it, is technically a shield shoulder pad that hangs around his left shoulder. It works independently of him, which means the Vanguard itself would block an attack from a blind spot King-Quan fails to secure, defend or otherwise. The Vanguard itself can resist a certain amount of punishment from heavy attacks and energy-based weapons, while also being able to redirect it with the energy blades that go down along the edges of the Vanguard Shield.

[details=Blooming-Fangs]The Blooming Fangs, are energy swords that are six in total, each has three different types and lengths that are stored on the Vanguard. These types are as following: A, B, and C. The As are the longest and are a pair of twos, Bs are a medium length, also in a pair of twos, and Cs are the shortest and are in a pair of twos as well, which can be used as knives. All of the Fangs are usable and remotely controlled weaponry, or as hand-held weapons, as they contain hidden handles. The Fangs themselves possess individual roles that can be used by King-Quan. They also can combine and create the Vanguard Buster Rifle which can fire a powerful, concentrated beam of pure energy or its second function they can combine into the Vanguard Buster Sword. In addition to offense or defense.

The individual blades also have their second mode which is the Gun Mode. The six blades can combine into two rifles.

They can also form into a Field Shield Barrier which creates an energy barrier around King-Quan and can withstand powerful attacks, it lasts for two posts and takes five to recharge.

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/4X/4/f/e/4fec9e59f37058c7e2a997e71eb14562dc769736_1_530x500.jpg[/details]

[details=The Vanguard]The Vanguard is a shield binder on the left side of King-Quan that is connected to his back. It also acts as a storage and quick recharge for the Blooming-Fangs when they are not actively used. There is also a beam gun with variable output mounted on top of the shield for missile interception purposes. The shield also possesses intense defensive properties, though it is not seen as a robust solid shield, it is capable of blocking energy-based shots and weapons. The Vanguard can also deflect or redirect the shots with the use of the energy blades that are stored on it. When the Blooming-Fangs are deployed, they are expanded towards both sides of the Vanguard, and simultaneously fly towards the locked on target.

[/details]

[details=Destiny’s Song]Destiny’s Song is King Quan’s primary weapon. The energy blade possesses two modes, rifle mode, and sword mode. The beam output of its rifle mode is variable. In conjunction with an ordinary rifle mode, it combines with the Blooming-Fangs to form the buster rifle or the buster sword depending on the formation.

The Vanguard Buster Sword

The Vanguard Buster Rifle

http://board.ttvchannel.com/uploads/db5640/optimized/4X/9/1/5/9155bdf0c2b4d65e6d328e663551b83a06b14a04_1_375x500.JPG[/details]

Equipment: An advanced medical kit that can take care of most wounds and render the possibility of him bleeding to death, in a battle, futile.

Personality: At first glanced King-Quan appears to be a person that doesn’t talk to much, but he has a golden spark and is quite talk active if you get to know him. He has a strong sense of justice, honor and holds the warrior code to high regard.

Bio: King-Quan was born and raised in one of the seven colonies of Cybertron. His homeland is Caelum since he could walk he has been taught about the Covenant of Primus and about the Thirteen Primes and pretty much all bits of Cybertronian History he could get his hands on, for knowledge sake.

Ever since word got out of the Great War, King-Quan knew he had to do something about it. So he picked up a sword and trained, eventually receiving special training as well, becoming a formidable warrior and an educated one at that.

King-Quan is surprised how faithless this age of Cybertronians are, while the Great War played a big part in it, unfortunately getting rid of most Ancient Texts of Cybertronian History.

He isn’t a saint but he tries to think like a person with wisdom and good intent, looking quite back at the Primes, especially Optimus Prime, at least from the texts he has, learning that he was a Prime that always had the greater good outweighed everything. While King-Quan doesn’t think he will be the supposed chosen one to change history. But he at least wants to make a difference and show these Cybertronians that the lack of faith they had for these recent years, cost them greatly.

Hey, guys…what have I missed?

1 Like

Nova’s dead, salvation is fixed, and Bludgeon’s ran off.

Noted.

1 Like

Yep. Alot happened.

So, where is everyone?

On the ship, with the exception of @Toa_Vladin’s Wildsong, who is with Bludgeon and co. Specifics I can only give for my charecters.

Nova got blasted by the warp cannon, and the PCs were able to convince Bludgeon to back off and leave the spaceport. Salvation’s been rebuilt and has some new features- such as strange devices displaying holograms of a dying spark. @meepinater’s characters got a new gestalt form, and Wildsong’s infiltrated one of the Heretics’ ships.

Everyone’s inside Salvation right now, which is in the process of taking off.

With everything else King-Quan has, this seems a bit excessive.

This seems a little overpowered to me.

This also seems a little too much to me.

What if the blades combined to to form two guns, not six?

I’m willing to give this a chance, though understand that it won’t be able to block everything.

What if it could only deflect/redirect shots from energy-based weapons?

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

Salvo: I’m not finished yet.

GC: What else could you possible put on it?

Salvo: presses button

Space doomsday Halberd 3000 pro: ring swings out and small stand appears underneath

Salvo: Cupholder!

2 Likes

“It’s also a gun!”

1 Like

I can see Salvo and Ruby getting along famously.

To be honest, I think TF’s in general would blow Ruby’s little mind.

ProfSrlojohn’s Transformers X RWBY crossover fanfic coming soon.

2 Likes

I tend to disagree because I have interested myself in what these Point One Percenters are and to put it in terms that anyone could understand. Basically everyone who is a Point One Percenter they are like Captain America who has peak human condition, and it is a fact that Captain America is not overpowered. King-Quan can die just like anyone.

I mean, it can only defend his left side but I suppose I can drop that, if it is that overpowered.

How is that a little too much? I mean, it won’t kill ya first shot, but sure it will do damage. Plus it’s not like everyone just dodges attacks.

What’s wrong with having two, rifles, two guns, and two hand cannons? They are literally the generic type of weapons everyone uses.

As long as you make it reasonable.

Energy-based weapons like guns? Stuff like that? Or swords? 'cause I think I already said that it can.

Point One Percenters can have other powers beside super strength, you know.

Regardless, you’re right that, with this power alone, King-Quan wouldn’t be overpowered. But the guy’s a walking arsenal. Super strength and enhanced reflexes are excessive when taking this into account.

Oh, I misunderstood that. Nevermind.

The blast-booster seems excessive in that, again, King-Quan already has so many other weapons.

Yeah, but there’s also six of them. I’d just like to bring that number down some, is all.

I might’ve misunderstood your wording. I meant energy-based firearms, like the blasters Bludgeon’s troopers have.