Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

Consider it accepted

1 Like

The Splitter Brothersā€™ new alt mode is this:

Itā€™s not really new, just a different design than the jet mode they previously had.

1 Like

Itā€™s only taken me almost a year, but I gave the bad guys a cooler name!

Theyā€™re the First New Decepticon Order now. ā€˜Hereticā€™ was beginning to sound corny and didnā€™t really make sense after I started really thinking about it.

And so copying Star Wars was the only solution that came to mind.

2 Likes

@MichaelBT-7474 can we not do this now, please? Scorchlock has to wait about two and a half hours, of which barely ten minutes passed. If Scorchlock would go now he would not find anything, as Redstocker didnā€™t even shared all the invitations yet.

I donā€™t plan for Scorchlock to do anything, so he will be there.

He would have to wait there for 2 hours plus but fine.

I honestly donā€™t care lol, like I said, I have no plans for him as of yet.

Salvationā€™s Upgrades

During their extended stay on Planet Omega, some of our heroes found an ancient cybertronian device that, when paired with the Omega Key, could scan and deconstruct objects to augment Salvation with new features and technologies. In addition, it seems the Omega Key took the liberty of making a few changes to the Fleetcarrierā€™s design of its own accord.

The first of these changes is the complete redesign of Little Iacon- the main hangar has been rebuilt into a spherical chamber roughly five miles in diameter, holding the miniature city within it. Hovering in the middle of this chamber is a large hologram of the Allspark- Primusā€™ life-force- with accompanying holo-screens reminding our heroes of the declining health of their dying god. Smaller Allspark holograms can be found all throughout Salvation, projected within glass orbs embedded in walls and consoles.

Hangars thirty-one and thirty-two have been replaced with a new room at the rear of Salvation, containing ancient cybertronian machinery designed to be used with the Omega Key. So far, it has been show to project a larger version of the map in the Keyā€™s datatracks, produce Blue Cybermatter, and possesses a console similar to the one in Planet Omegaā€™s spaceport- the one that allowed our heroes to scan objects to upgrade Salvation. This room likely has other functions beyond these, but they canā€™t be accessed until more of the Omega Lockā€™s pieces are recovered over the course of Salvationā€™s voyage.

Salvationā€™s maintenance tunnels now have a dedicated living space for the insecticon hive that took up residence within the Fleetcarrier at the start of her voyage. With Faceliftā€™s presence aboard the ship discovered by the captains, and after some negotiations with the mad doctor, the Butcher of Tetrahex now resides with the insecitcons, where they can keep their many, many eyes on him for the remainder of the voyage.

The Inquisitive Savant, the ancient cybertronian research and exploration vessel that our heroes found early on in their voyage, was sacrificed to improve Salvationā€™s defenses, granting her regenerative hull plating and an energy shield that stretches over the entire ship. Unfortunately, the Savantā€™s artificial intelligence was destroyed in the process, willingly sacrificing itself to make one final act in aid of our heroes and their mission.

Other augmentations include upgrades to Salvationā€™s interior defenses, and improved engex distilleries for Antillian Sunrise and the Peace and Tyranny (not very useful in the grand scheme of things, maybe, but much of the crew certainly appreciates it all the same).

3 Likes

Iā€™m sick so sorry for my lack of inactivity.

Itā€™s cool. Iā€™m a little under the weather myself.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve also been under the weather, and bogged down with school.

Sorry about that

No need to apologise. School and health are more important than roleplaying.

1 Like

Welcome to the club.

1 Like

My last day of high school is my birthday and itā€™s making me very happy

2 Likes

Youā€™re in a half-sunken Decepticon shipwreck on a planet thatā€™s been given an overdose of the Power of Gods[/s], littered with ancient cybertronian ruins, with thirty-odd New Decepticon warships hovering overhead. I have no shortage of stuff for you to do, but I need you to have Wildsong engage with the world more for me to do it. Having her just follow people around or waiting for Thunderblast to tell her what to do is just as boring for me as it is for you, believe me.

Now before anyone gets their hopes up Iā€™m not returning to the RP. Iā€™m launching my own RP tomorrow and Iā€™ll be lucky if I have the time to run that right.

However, it has been brought to my attention that I never handed off my characters when I left. Something that I thought I did a long while ago. So right now Iā€™m fixing that!

Broadwing. Torchwing. Theyā€™re up for grabs. So take 'em if you want 'em.

4 Likes

:sob:

Oh are you now?

2 Likes

Oh yes! After more than two years of development Tournament of Terror is finally going to happen! Thereā€™s every chance it will crash and burn, but even then weā€™ll have fun doing it!

4 Likes

Three tf rps in the same time.
I get some the good, the bad, the ugly vibes

mine is the ugly

Well Iā€™ve done what Iā€™ve come here to do. Iā€™ll post a link for the Tournament of Terror sign up topic tomorrow.

But for now, FAREWELL!