Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

You will be missed in this RP

2 Likes

Yo, @Chromeharpoon youā€™ve been showing records of the Primes and you didnā€™t have King-Quan be there? Manā€¦he would have loved to be there. He would freaking kill to see that lol. Well anyway, good job on the flashbacks, I liked them.

I donā€™t control King-Quan, Iā€™m afraid. You could always have him visit the Omega Conflux (that new room at the back of the ship) and have him react to the security footage there later, though.

Wait, Omega Conflux is a thingā€¦? I didnā€™t knowā€¦also mind telling me what has been going on in the RP, if itā€™s not too much to ask?

By the way, ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  is cannon.
https://tfwiki.net/wiki/ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– 

I made a post about it earlier. Here it is:

Dang. All the best names really are taken.

2 Likes

can ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā– ā–  show up in the TotGA sequel as a Maximal?

Wait there is a TOTGA sequel?

Chrome mentioned several times that he is thinking of making one. You know that.

No, I donā€™t. Hence Iā€™m asking. From what I remember he said he doesnā€™t know if he is going to make one. And then the conversation has been left at that, but @Chromeharpoon I remember you told me, I will get to play Hydro Rex and Hammer, sooner than Iā€™d think, what is that supposed to mean?

Yeah, TOTGA II is more likely to not happen, at this point, so donā€™t anybody get their hopes up for that, please.

However, Iā€™ve been promising yā€™all for a while that TOTGAā€™s space-time/multiverse shenanigans would be making a return in Salvation, and I intend to keep that promise. Itā€™ll happen later in the game, but it will happen.

3 Likes

I donā€™t blame you. What else is there to do after that? Yknow.

@Chromeharpoon I happened to notice there have been some Destiny and Destiny 2 references both in the past as well as the present in your RPs. And I thought Iā€™d simply show you my two destiny 2 shadowkeep characters so far.

Iā€™ve also recently bought the two DLC Expansions, Shadowkeep, and Forsaken, it was my Christmas present. And yeah, itā€™s looking good. My first character, which was the Exo male hunter was a pain to get to level 940, as I get DLCs and make the titan Awoken female character, Iā€™ve been getting mad power levels up to 940 in a matter of 2-3 weeks of gameplay.

Ah, a fellow exo hunter, I see.

1 Like

You one of us?

So, @Chromeharpoon, are any of the PCs on the assassinā€™s hitlist?

Most of the PCs are likely targets, as theyā€™ve been giving the New Decepticon Order the most trouble.

ā€¦And I am suddenly feeling the urge to make sure Shockwave doesnā€™t get in their crosshairs.

Itā€™ll be a bit before the assassins make their move; I want to get yā€™all to the next Omega Key first.

I donā€™t know, the current scenario may be a tempting opportunity since the crew of the ship is relatively relaxed right now.