Transformers: Salvation Signup and OOC Discussion Topic

No worries. It happens to all of us.

It’s fine, really.

updated for your approval.

This seems good. Juliana is approved.

thanks!

Macguffins
Items relevant to the plot of Transformers: Salvation

[details=The Omega Lock]The Omega Lock was built by the Solus Prime and the Knights of Cybertron on a far-away planet over a hundred million years ago. Using four different varieties of Cybermatter- the mysterious substance the Knights used to cyberform planets for colonization- the machine could harness the powers of the Allspark itself to perform miraculous feats. Solus built the Omega Lock with the intention of uplifting cybertronian kind, but when war broke out between the Thirteen and their followers, she realized that some would seek to use its awesome power as a weapon of unparalleled might. Solus wouldn’t have that, and so she and Optimus Prime split the Omega Lock into five pieces. Four of these were taken into uncharted space and hidden away, while the fifth was taken back to Cybertron and placed in a vault inside the Sea of Rust, containing a map within its datatracks leading another piece. With luck, anyone who found the map and managed to bring all five components of the Omega Lock back together again would do so in pursuit of a selfless and noble end.

Recovering the five pieces of the Omega Lock is objective of our heroes aboard Salvation; the machine’s power is the only thing that can restore the Allspark and save the race of Transformers from extinction. Bludgeon, a Decepticon warlord, also covets the Lock- with it, he can usurp Megatron as the Decepticon emperor, and remake Cybertron to his deranged designs. He and his legions of treacherous Heretics must not be allowed to have it.

[/details]

The Omega Key

Discovered by two intrepid treasure hunters in a vault beneath the Sea of Rust, Autobot scientists uncovered a map to the Omega Lock within the datatrax of a Golden Age-era datacard. Long though to be only a myth, the Omega Lock was now the only hope cybertronian kind had to save themselves from extinction, and so Salvation was built to carry a crew of explorers to find it.

Over the next month, the crew of Salvation has discovered that this artifact is more than just a simple datacard- it is, in fact, a piece of the Omega Lock, and it even holds a fragment of the machine’s power. The Omega Key can activate and unlock dormant ancient cybertronian technology, and produces Blue Cybermatter, which can heal wounds and repair machines. If exposed to high amounts of energy, it can also randomly teleport objects and people.

An inscription running down the middle of the Omega Key reads like so: “The light of the Allspark shall shine even in the darkest of hours”. Judging from the syntax, it appears to be a part of a longer phrase. No doubt the rest of the Omega Lock’s pieces hold the rest of it.

Credit to me, myself, and I.

Would it be alright if i gave Gatecrasher a mini-con?

I don’t think so.

Ok, just asking.

Oh shoot, that was a typo. I meant to say: I don’t think there’s anything wrong with giving Gatecrasher a minicon pal.

Okay, I was wondering, but your the GM so i wasn’t gonna argue.

In compliance with the new rules, OOC discussion pertaining to Transformers: Salvation will now be held here. As always, please keep things civil and polite. Thank you.

3 Likes

alright then. moving on over.

I may re-open the signups for new players the week after next. It’ll depend on how some things in my personal life play out.

2 Likes

Cool, my Sister’s been wanting join for a week or so. She doesn’t even especially like TF or Lego, she just want’s to try RP.

2 Likes

there are girls on the TTV MB?

A: yes there are. but don’t ask me who specifically,

B: My sister isn’t even on here, she just want’s to RP because she though it sounded like fun.

1 Like

What kind of sorcery is this?
Nah, I know. Just kidding.

Neat-o!

Just let me know when you reopen.