Transformers: Salvation

Driftburn smiles, though behind this smile is a terrified bot,
“Em… I don’t suppose this could mean one of those black holes you…em mentioned?”

Actaeon makes his way to hangar thirty-one. time to raid it!

“Do you have a name you’d like us to call you by?” Zepar asked the computer.

“Possibly,” Greasemonkey says in his usual tired calm. His left hand shifts into a cutting laser.

The AI does not respond. It simply displays another damage report, indicating that the shipboard intelligence’s identity core was damaged.

@BlackBeltGamer98

Zepar turns to leave the bridge, “I’m going to look at the AI’s core’s damage, see if there’s anything we can do to help it.” He said.

“Well, I guess that means I’m coming too,” Sprocket assumes. Not that this disappointed him any.

@Toa_Vladin @meepinater @ToaNoah_Wafflemeister @MaxinePrimal @BlackBeltGamer98 @Jcton @ProfSrlojohn

A notice goes across Salvation’s datanet. The Fleetcarrier would need to set down on the planet below in order to enact some much-needed repairs, lest her voyage would end here, and doom Primus and his children to death. But before she could land, however, a crewman named Zepar had suggested that a scouting party be sent down to the planet first, to ensure that there was nothing dangerous on the surface, and perhaps to discern the nature of the glowing crags running across the island chains seen through the Fleetcarrier’s viewports. Zepar was currently in hangar thirty-one.

1 Like

Arachnados made his way to the hangar. He was curious of the glowing crags and other interesting features of the planet, and thought it worth exploring.

Two deckhands were watching the ancient ship in awe.

“It just wouldn’t be an adventure without some Ancient tech wigging out and doing something crazy, huh?” one comments.

Zepar tried to request a map to the AI’s identity core so he could inspect it.

Most of the hardware pertaining to the Savant’s AI could be found beneath the bridge.

“Well,” Thrift continues.

“My job here is done. You, miss, and the barkeep have your door, and I have 200 shanix more as a result of this transaction. I shall leave you all to your endeavors. Good day.”

Thrift gives them all an exaggerated bow, before sauntering off to the edge of a nearby bridge.

“Until we meet again!” he cheers, giving a two-fingered salute before hoisting himself off the bridge. A painful smack! is heard moments later, followed by an “Ow!”, the sound of transforming, and the screeching of tires as the junkion speeds away.

1 Like

Zepar tries to head to there to see what the damage looked like and if he could do anything to help fix it.

Zepar, upon reaching the AI core, would find that, like the rest of the ship, the hardware was damaged, though slowly rebuilding itself.

Zepar tries to get close without touching it to see if he could help it along at all.

The machinery was likely beyond Zepar’s understanding, but fortunately he had brought Sprocket along.

Driftburn peers over his shoulder,
“Em…anything I can do?”

Actaeon looks at the ship,
“Now isn’t she a marvel…”
He sees a glint of change and looks at datanet.[quote=“Chromeharpoon, post:7645, topic:48605”]
A notice goes across Salvation’s datanet. The Fleetcarrier would need to set down on the planet below in order to enact some much-needed repairs, lest her voyage would end here, and doom Primus and his children to death. But before she could land, however, a crewman named Zepar had suggested that a scouting party be sent down to the planet first, to ensure that there was nothing dangerous on the surface, and perhaps to discern the nature of the glowing crags running across the island chains seen through the Fleetcarrier’s viewports. Zepar was currently in hangar thirty-one.
[/quote]

Actaeon says aloud, by the entrance inside Hangar 31,
“Well looks like we’re in the right place.”

“Yes,” Greasemonkey says.

“You can work on replacing the two cells you’ve already removed. I’ll handle this one.”

“So it would seem, eh?” Breakout comments.

Song called Gatecrasher again.
“You OK now?”
@ProfSrlojohn

Gatecrasher looked away from the damage readout, and took the call.

“Yeah, I’m currently in that ancient ship they picked up, trying to help work on it. I’ve been selected for a scout mission, and we need to get this thing repaired.”

“Is my brother there too?” she asked as Gronius just entered the savant.

“Yes, he just walked in.”

Sprocket was down in the Savant’s AI core, doing what he could to hasten repairs to the intelligence’s hardware. Still, the ancient ship was largely taking care of itself, and was operational. It just needed someone to fly it.