Transformers: Salvation

She sighed.
“Fine.”

Driftburn grabs one and slowly carries it to an empty cell-slot.

Actaeon looks around to see if there was something he could help with.

“alright, call you later.” and he closes the transmission, and goes looking for gronius.

1 Like

Thrift had already departed, and Halfrunner was beginning to lift the door off the ground.

The cell was heavy, and pleasantly warm.

Anyone else aboard the ancient ship would likely be on the bridge.

O-oh! Mr.Halfrunner!" Exclaimed Juliana, “Let me help you!” ans she runs over to help him.

Gronius wasn’t that far away.

Driftburn carries the cell to the slot and tries to gently place it in.

Actaeon heads to the bridge of the ancient ship.

“Hey! what are you doing?” he yells at Gronius.

“Oh, me? I’m fine. You?”

“Trying to help this old girl off the ground.”

“Old girl?”

The cell slides into the transwarp drive and secures itself with a click.

The navigation console in front of the pilot’s station lights up.

“This ship- woah” when he saw the console light up. he moves over to look at it.

Halfrunner wasn’t one to turn down help. He steps to the side, still holding the door.

“If you insist,” he says. “Thanks.”

A photorealistic hologram of the planet below materializes above the indentation in the console. Surrounding it were strings of gibberish- evidently, ancient cybertronian technology was just as baffled by this world as Salvation was.

“I-It’s no problem really!” she answers as she struggles to lift the heavy door.

“Hrm… if only I could read this. Savant, If i were to give you samples of our text, could you translate your text into it? Rev your engines for yes, and dim the lights for no.”

Actaeon whistles,
“This will be interesting.”

Driftburn would attempt do the same action with the other cell.

Zepar checks the time, “Sprocket, do you think we should see if anyone else has hopped aboard?” He asked.

A short timeskip later, Halfrunner and Juliana would get the new door installed. It might have looked a little… odd, but it would do.

A rumble is heard as the AI revs the Savant’s engines.

This would have about the same result as last time.

Greasemonkey finishes cutting out the damaged cell. He backs away; the old cyborg no longer had the strength to lift it.

“Wouldn’t hurt, I guess,” Sprocket says as he examines the identity core.

Song entered the bridge of the Salvation.

'Well, not perfect, but it’ll do." says Juliana

"Great, if you could light up a port of some-sort somewhere, I’ll send in the text. "