Transformers: Salvation

Salvo tilts her head.

“I’m not sure I know what you mean,” she says.

“…-vant?” comes Topside’s distorted reply in between bursts of static.

“We… -ut the interf-… -ith the comms…”

Humorously, one of the Knight statues flanking either side of the captain’s chair takes its hand off its sword and gives Gatecrasher a thumbs-up.

“I-i meant in terms of supplies. That’s what you in charge of isn’t it? I Don’t want to be a bother! If you can’t tell me that’s okay!” She says the last three sentences quickly, like she was afraid she ha offended Salvo.

Gatecrasher gives a hearty rolling laugh. “Well, you are a lot more intelligent than we give you credit for”

Salvo takes a step back and raises up her hands.

“Whoa, whoa,” she says. “Calm down.”

The statue places its hand back in its original spot.

“I-i’m sorry, It’s just that I’ve been such a bother to people lately, first Captain Redstocker, then Thrift, I just keep causing problems.”

Gatecrasher looks out the window again. “Hey Zepar!” he calls (@BlackBeltGamer98) “When do we head out?”

Salvo chuckles.

“From what I’ve heard, those jackafts probably deserved some of it.”

The Savant’s bridge was facing the sea. The waters were calm and gently rippled with the tide. Curtains of red, blue, green, and purple light shine up from the depths, and more islands could be seen in the distance, silhouetted against the setting sun. One’s mass was taken up largely by a tall mountain and… wait, was the light playing tricks on Gatecrasher’s optics, or was it moving?

@Chromeharpoon

OOC: woah. careful! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

“W-well I delayed Redstocker from something, and then I insulted Thrift’s merchandise!”

He squints and moves closer to the window to get a better look.

Zepar tries to compensate the signal for interference, “Salvation, we must be receiving interference from the planet.” He said slowly and clearly, “We will try to find a way to compensate for it and get clear communications going.”

“We’re going to start scouting the area, Savant out.” He told the captains, hoping they got the message.

He looks at Gatecrasher, “We’ll leave the ship once everyone is ready to begin.” He said.

“Right” responds Gatecrasher, and returns to the breathtaking scene outside.

“Cop-…” is all Zepar could hear of Topside’s reply.

Indeed, the island off in the distance was moving, gliding through the water across the horizon. Suddenly, the water around it froths as it begins to climb into the air. The mountain, the shore, and the shallows beyond all left the sea to reveal a gigantic, black armored, quadrupedal mechanimal with a round body, whose back the island protruded from. The immense beast shakes its square head, and lets out a low, reverberating klaxon that echoes across the water.

1 Like

“Oh. My. Primus.” Zepar whispered in awe as he saw the creature.

He requests the ship try to get scans of what it could for research while he went out with the others to investigate this planet.

The Savant activates whatever automated scanners it could and begins to comply.

It wouldn’t take long for Zepar and the others to discover that the foliage all over the island was techno-organic in nature. Glowing conduits run up the trunks of alien trees, and metallic fractals extend from bushes and flowers.

Zepar tries to see if this glowing substance was some form of Energon.

“Redstockers a batty old tin can, from what I’ve heard,” Salvo says, “and what Thrift’s got can barely be considered merchandise.”

The conduits in the trees did indeed contain energon.

“W-well, I’m sure he’s got something good!” She replies.

Zepar looks at the plants and then looks out at the sea and glowing canyon.

He walks to the cliff’s edge and scans for Energon.

Salvo shrugs again.

“Beneath a whole lotta junk, maybe,” she quips.

Energon was in abundance all over the island- several varieties of the substance, in fact. Some traces of Red and even Dark Energon could be detected.

There was also another signal which the scanner could not identify. It matched the interference that was currently inhibiting Salvation’s sensors.

Lightshift looked around, standing next to Zepar.
“This place is beautiful, but something’s off.”
“And I’m not sure it’s a good thing.” he added in ancient.
Thrust and Vigor walked up next to him.
“This is fascinating.” Thrust said.
@BlackBeltGamer98
@ProfSrlojohn

“O-of course!” She agrees readily

“Ay. That it is.”

1 Like

Zepar tries to record the readings of the interference for the scientists to study.

Zepar could successfully record the strange readings, even if they made little in the way of sense.

Between the foliage, strange mechanimals, unlike any our heroes had ever seen, fly, scramble, and slither about. Six-winged birds with orange plasma membranes nest in the trees, bizarre insecticons construct hives in the rocks, and more island-sized beast-bots wade through the seas before the horizon.

Suddenly, Zepar, the Splitter Brothers, Gatecrasher, and the rest would receive a ping on their communicators. The identification tag did not read as anything Salvation and her crew used, nor were they Decepticon in nature, perhaps lowering the chance of it being Bludgeon and his heretics.