Transformers survival of the lost

It was mostly more hull

Dynamo weaved and maneuvered through the wreackage, looking for anything of substance.

“Hal, we aren’t finding much,” Load reports to the captain. “Just some radiation.”

There was a pair of dead fighters, unique in their designs
“What kind of radiation?”

1 Like

“Like, plasma. The stuff our weapons produce.”

“Ionic radiation, similar to what numerous firearms release when they discharge.”

“…hm, the trail goes on for some time. Perhaps, this is where an engagement began?”

1 Like

“What else could it’ve been?” Load asks rhetorically.

“a weapon malfunction.”

“Causing this much damage,” Load says. “I wouldn’t mind getting my hands on whatever it was.”

“and I wouldn’t mind not letting you.”

1 Like

“Smart bot,” Load compliments.

Lock was inspecting one of the fighters. He tries to reactivate the console.

The fighter seemed to have previously been a robot, faction is unknown

1 Like

“We’ve got two bodies,” Lock reports. “No badges.”

“So a couple neutrals found themselves out here and blew each other up?” Load guesses.

“that doesn’t make sense, typically nails are passive, at the very least to each other.”

1 Like

“Like you said, it could’ve been a malfunction,” Load offers. “Like a Quantum Drive failure. When something that exists to give the finger to physics explodes… well, I’m sure you know the rest.”

“ours didn’t explode, but I got your point”

“I guess we were lucky.”

The twins look for anything else that could shed some light on this enigmatic debris field.

Railfire waited in the med bay.
“This is rediculas. What emergency are they going to find in a wreckage feild?”
He mutters to himself.

Other then hull there wasn’t much else, “it seems the farther we go the bigger the pieces will get.” Notes the pilot

1 Like