Transformers survival of the lost

Railfire curses to himself, and yet again puts his equipment on hold. He then heads to the newest crime scene.

1 Like

Load deduces that the killer likely possessed a security interface, similar to his own, built into their body. He deemed it improbable that they could’ve gotten past the increased security otherwise.

The gaurd was killed in a similar manner as before

1 Like

Railfire gives the body a mild inspection, sees nothing different, and instructs one of his guards to immediately eject the body out the nearest airlock.

Load examines a still frame of the killer’s foot.

Four deaths, no identifiable weapon, an attempt on Railfire’s life resulting in a trashed medbay, and this is our best lead; our only concrete piece of information on our murderer.

Load groans. The foot was far from the most unique and defining feature of cybertronian physiology.

1 Like

OOC: Four actually.

1 Like

OOC: my mistake.

Railfire returns to the med bay.

We can’t just ask everybody to hold up their feet and let us have a look at them…

OOC: Well given that we know the murderer is an autobot, that cuts things down a bit. Plus the general size and shape of it could also narrow down suspects.

1 Like

OOC: I was trying to be funny.

IC: Load sighs.

“What the heck?” he rhetorically asks. “Stranger things have happened.”

@Ace Load contacts Haliaetus.

“Sir, would it be possible to gather up the Autobots to have their… >sigh<, to have their feet inspected?” he asks, his tone implying that he fully understood the ridiculousness of his request.

“are you doing alright? Would you like to recharge?” He asked semi concerned, but more confused

1 Like

“We’ve got our first partial look at the killer,” Load explains, sending the frame to Haliaetus. “This was all the camera could get; our guy might have an interface like mine. Used it to mess with the camera.”

“…this is the weirdest peice of evidence ever”

1 Like

“Tell me about it.”

“attention all autobots please go to the meeting hall.” He orders over the ship intercom

1 Like

Load looks to see if the foot in question resembled those of Mordo, Surdus, Alpha, Ahzi, or any other Autobot (or Decepticon; you never know…) that he would recognize.

There was a vtol turbine hanging off the back

1 Like

Load is reminded of the aggressive Autotrooper who argued with the Decepticon SUV shortly before his death. He asks for her to be brought in for questioning, along with all other members of the crew with such alt-modes.

“they’re all in the grand hall.”

1 Like