Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“I said less deadly. Didn’t say they were harmless. However I can deal with a minicon trying to kill me…an actual bot? No, no I am ill equipped for that. I’m a sniper, if anyone were to approach me in a fair fight? I’d be nothing but scrap metal on the floor.”

“How did you last this long in the arena then? No room for a sniper in there. Wait, how recently were you brought here?”

OOC: Note, Juliana has been here longer than quite literally anyone else but Iota, with the Doctor being close second, choose your numbers wisely please.

She gave a mild laugh, “Oh? Yes, I broke an arm…then a leg…then a few other things…I’ve been repaired and put back together every time. Eventually they found me too boring to keep being brought out for events. I’m a forgotten toy, left on the shelf. I keep quiet, letting myself be happily forgotten.”

Backbreaker waits silently near Spirit and Juliana.

@MaxinePrimal @ProfSrlojohn @keiththelegokid

Hotshot impatiently tapped his foot, waiting for the two ladies to acknowledge him.

Meanwhile, in the training room, Maximus scrolled through the preset list. He was looking for Megatron. Not the decepticon warlord, but someone else.

So. Looking to blow off some steam?
A voice spoke in his mind. It was clear as day, as if the thought was his own. A moment later, Maximus realized the voice was Nebula’s.

“Wait. You can talk in my head? How?”
Maximus said aloud.

Part of the bonding process. It’ll help keep us in synch.
She replied.

“Fascinating.”
Maximus said. It was then he found who he was looking for.

Megatron
Skill level: 8
Defeats: 23
Victories: 22

Maximus selected and activated the preset. A large form materialized in the center of the room. A green and purple T-rex with beady red eyes. It’s tail swung idly back and forth. Just looking at it made Maximus boil with anger.

Woah. Picking up a lot of aggression. You know this guy?
Nebula asked.

“I’ll explain later.”
Maximus said. With that he raised his right arm and fired Nubula’s ion blaster. The shot was a direct hit, and the simulation stumbled backwards with a grunt of pain.

“My my. Aren’t you a brave one.”
It said. Speaking with a deep and smooth voice.
“But bravery can only get you so far. Yes. Megatron, terrorize!”

With that the simulation changed to robot mode, towering over Maximus. Standing just as tall as Grimlock.

Maximus looked it dead in it’s deep red optics. He felt no fear, no hesitation. Only anger and disgust.

The trio completes the minor repairs, retaking their inventory to find out what’s left now and re-securing those areas. With it complete, Machbreaker informs the others that he’s going to visit Clawshot and see what fun he has in mind. Railgun says he’ll go with him, but Tie-Grabber, less enthused by the idea does not follow. Instead, he lets the other two know that he’s going to find Oddball and see what he’s doing. Machbreaker doesn’t much like the idea of them breaking, but it is allowed.

The two come to the den Machbreaker was at earlier, knocking to let Clawshot know they’re around.

Tie-Grabber meanwhile, is in the commons looking for Oddball.

Oddball could be seen on one of the tables, having reformed one of his hands into a blade and trying to balance himself upside-down on its tip. He’d once seen an Autobot perform such a trick, though he wasn’t having much success replicating it; he falls over into a stack of energon cubes.

Clawshot opens the hatch and lets them in.
“Come on in. Good ta see ya.”
He said with a smile.

Ramjet was also there, not doing much.

The den was rather nice, especially compared to the railway team’s tunnels. Since the missfit trio spent most their time improving one space instead of claiming many, it was quite comfy.

There were cushions the large bots used for pillows, but here they made great beanbage chairs. Three plugs were mounted on one wall, used to charge over night.

There was also one wall covered completely in tic-tac-toe games, all of them ended in a draw.

Tie-Grabber comes over, chuckling at the sight.

“Whir whir! Whir whirlp whirlp.” “Hey, be careful with that Energon! Ain’t got enough to use as your safety net, so get good.” He says in jest.

Machbreaker nods and walks over to the game wall, swiftly counting how many rounds had been played. He looks to see if it can be erased and/or repaired to start a new game. If there is, he starts to set up a massive board the size of all the games played combined into one. In short, it looks as though he’s making a large piece of graph paper, having one big ultimate board of tic-tac-toe filled with smaller ones in all the coordination sections.

Railgun meanwhile, takes in the observation of the area.

“How long have you been working on this?” He simply asks.

He wasn’t sure if this was to say this team gave up on hope of escape or just tried to make things comfortable. Though to him personally, it would be defeat. He rather live in his tent and constantly move until he can claim that which is truly home. When he is finally there, finally home, then he can get rid of that tent and rest. Until then, must keep moving, keep going, never give the satisfaction of acceptance.

Oddball digs himself out off the mess he’s made, dispelling the blade as he did so.

Wa-wa-woo-da-doop,” he replies, shrugging his shoulders.

“Yeah, that’s the kinda what I was going for.”

Try as he might, the boards couldn’t be erased. By the looks of it, he wasn’t the first to try, and they’ve been there for what looked like a long time.

“We’ve been working on it on and off, pretty much the whole time we’ve been here.”
Ramjet replied.
“It’s not much I know, but it’s home. Or at least the closest thing we can get to a home…”
@ajtazt

“So, are ya done? Because we got something important we need to talk about.”
Hotshot said to Juliana.
@Chromeharpoon @keiththelegokid @ProfSrlojohn

Tie-Grabber starts restacking the Energon.

“Whir crink whir whir? Crink crank wirlp.” “So, with the tournament coming up, wanna make a bracket? I think I have good bets for how this will go down.”

“Hey, what gives? What did you use for these games?” Machbreaker was more curious than disappointed.

As Railgun feared, but he was not going to debate over the merits, or lack thereof, on this. Everyone has their own copping methods, at least it isn’t destructive.

“I see…What exactly do you guys do during the day?”

Juliana sighed, and turned in her chair to look at the two. “What do you want? Can’t you see the girl and I are trying to have a conversation?”

Oddball cocks his head to one side.

Woop… woo-trill-dee,” he says.

“Sure, but… I don’t think any of us have any money, do we?”

“This is important,” Backbreaker says.

“Then spit it out.”

“Hah! Right. Those.”
Clawshot said with a laugh.
“Those have been stuck on there for ages. Ramjet and I kept playing while Nebula was setting this place up.”

“Scrounge for Energon and spare parts, mostly the same stuff as you. But we just focus on making this place nicer. And when we’re not doing that, we’re hanging out here.”

“We’re breaking out. For real this time. And we want your help.”

Meanwhile in the training arena, Maximus charges at the simulated Megatron. It fired a laser from it’s head arm, and Maximus blocked it with the shield. The simulation rushed him and swung his tail arm down. Maximus raised his shield and the two clashed, leaving them in a temporary deadlock.

“It was talking with with her that gave me the idea,” Backbreaker comments, gesturing toward Spirit.

Spirit just looked at the table not looking up.

“No.” Juliana said flatly.

“Are you kidding me?”
Hotshot snapped.
“Why the hell not?”

With his free hand Maximus struck the simulation in the gut with his hammer. It doubled over and stumbled backwards. He then threw his hammer at it’s head. It managed to catch it with its head hand, and threw it to the ground. Though it still seemed hampered by the gut pain.