Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Clustershot stared at him and laughed, “Those are fighting words there mate! Best friend is a minicon! Just need to figure out where the hell she went off to!” He grinned behind his faceplate.

She nodded seriously and started to run down to the location with her small legs.

“I’ve heard the medic likes to hang out with minicons. That’ll probably be your best bet.”
Skywarp said. Completely unfazed by the autobots loud and bombastic attitude.

When she eventually reached the forge, she would see Blackout still hammering away at sheets of metal. Having almost completed the first set of armor.

The forge was a large industrial room. All about there were anvils and hammers, as well as laser torches for fine details. There was a large pile of scrap metal in the corner. A big machine with an open furnace to soften metal, and a second receptacle to throw in scrap metal, where it’s then melted down, and the liquid molten material is poured out a spout to be put into different casting molds. As well as all other manner of equipment, allowing users to smith and fashion their equipment in whatever method they preferred.

@keiththelegokid

“Ey! Sounds like a plan! Thanks for the info!” He laughed and walked down looking for the medbay. He turned, “Hey you know where the medbay is?”[quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:3390, topic:51098”]
When she eventually reached the forge, she would see Blackout still hammering away at sheets of metal. Having almost completed the first set of armor.

The forge was a large industrial room. All about there were anvils and hammers, as well as laser torches for fine details. There was a large pile of scrap metal in the corner. A big machine with an open furnace to soften metal, and a second receptacle to throw in scrap metal, where it’s then melted down, and the liquid molten material is poured out a spout to be put into different casting molds. As well as all other manner of equipment, allowing users to smith and fashion their equipment in whatever method they preferred.
[/quote]

She blinked and transformed into a small tank and rolled slowly over.

Skywarp sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose.
“You know where the arena entrance is right?”

Blackout took no notice. Completely absorbed in his work.

He thought for a second, “Yea!” [quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:3392, topic:51098”]
Blackout took no notice. Completely absorbed in his work.
[/quote]

She carefully drove up next to him gently tapping his foot.

“Same hallway. Last door before the gate.”

Blackout stopped and looked down. He grunted in mild annoyance and tried to shoo away the minicon with his foot.

He gave a laugh, “Thanks a ton!” He walked to the med bay.

She transformed stumbling back and falling on her back.

Railfire was drawing out plans for the new upgrade. Setting everything down when he noticed someone coming to the entrance. It seemed his new friend left the door open. Quite unfavorable.

“Hello. Can I help you?”
He asked.

Blackout returned to his work.

Oddball continues to follow, wondering why Jetfire was going there at this hour. By his understanding, there wasn’t a fight on at the moment.

Jetfire walked outside. Taking in the pale moonlight and cool night air. He lifted one leg high, and the jet turbines in his shoulders spun with a furious shrieking roar. He slammed his foot down with enough force to shove up a chunk of rock, up to about his hip height. He dusted it off a bit, and took a seat. He looked up at the sky above through the electric cage that held him prisoner, and let out a long sigh.

Ah, I feel that buddy, Oddball sympathizes with the bot. I feel ya.

The little bot tries to stealthily exit the vent, carefully sliding his individual cubes between the grates.

Oddball would have no issue doing so. Jetfire still took no notice of Oddball, given how large the battle field was.

“Ah yes doc!” He said with a louder tone then most bots, “I’m looking for a small tan colored minicon with a dune buggy alt mode. Was told you were the resident expert here!” He laughed and gave his hand to shake Railfires.

She wrote something on her sign and lifted it up, “Can I have some metals please?”

“I’m afraid I haven’t met anyone like that, no.”
Railfire said.

Blackout looked down again. He grabbed a fist full of scrap and tossed it down haphazardly at the minicon. It clearly wouldn’t be enough, but there were shelves upon shelves of more suitable materials over on the far wall.

He paused and stood still. He didn’t say anything.

She looked panicked and stumbled and then fell over again.

“So… Unless there’s anything else I can do for you, I must ask you to leave.”
Railfire said, somewhat awkwardly.

Blackout went back to ignoring the minicon and continued hammering away at the metal.

Oddball sneakily reforms himself beside Jetfire, hoping the Autobot would take no notice of him just yet.

“Sure, sure,” he said with a fake sounding laugh, “Thank you for the information.”

She blinked and stepped up. She wrote down something on the her pad and lifted it up, “Hello? Um, Mr. Railfire wanted supplies.”

Jetfire still didn’t notice him. His gaze kept skyward.
@Chromeharpoon

“You’re welcome. I’ll be sure to notify you if I ever see a minicon matching your description.”

“For Primus sake what is with you.”
Blackout said, looking down at her once again.
“Oh… You know the 'doc. Alright alright. I’ll get you you’re metal.”
He set down his hammer and walked over to the supply shelves. Grabbing a few sheets of metal and setting them down in front of her.

“Odd,” is all Machbreaker says in response as they make it back to the tier three area and to the medical ward.

Tie-Grabber hums some thoughts about what it could be, but figures he probably could just ask Maximus. He makes his way back to Ramjet.

“Not certain, the technology is unfamiliar to me. It could be possible.” Railgun replies.