Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

He nodded, “Thank you! Watch out for the shotgun if you do! She’s a mite touchy!” He laughed as he left.

She gave a bow and then hefted them up with her small arms and walked right into the wall closer to the door. She quickly course corrected but it was slow work.

1 Like

Railfire greets the two warmly.
“Welcome. I take it everything went well?”

“You bet. Got that sample you wanted. It was honestly pretty easy.”
Nebula said confidently.

Ramjet closed the hatch as Tiegrabber climbed out.
“Well I think that’s everything. You think we should grab one of those weapons on our way out?”

“Or maybe we could use it to make ourselves bigger. That’d be crazy wouldn’t it?”
He said with a chuckle.

Blackout returned to his work. Happy that he probably wouldn’t be disturbed again.

The G.I. Joe Autobot marched down the halls looking around. He saw Blackout and waved, “Hey there!”

Meanwhile, the minicon made her way back to Railfire and handed him the sheets clumsily.

Machbreaker, while glad to see Railfire, gives a glancing glare at Nebula for her comment. Things could have gone not well very fast thanks to her actions. For that matter, they still don’t know if there will be repercussions for it, but oh well.

He quickly glances around for sign of the others and finds no sign. Figures they must still be out on the mission as they would have waited here for him. Not bad, not good, it was a void of unknown data and speculative variables.

But at least there was one thing that would help eliminate some of other unknown variables. Machbreaker moves over to hand the sample to Railfire.

“Unless they can mass ■■■■■, probably not. The vents aren’t that large…But we probably could take those swords.” Tie-Grabber answers as he heads back to the starting area of the ship.

“And become Energon guzzlers? I rather not waste such resources, even for a short pleasure.” Railgun dismisses.

The medic takes it and places the glass container on the counter.
“Excellent. I’m sure this will be invaluable to our efforts.”

Ramjet follows. Keeping the photo with him.

The two swords were curved, and each one was a bit bigger than one of the minicons. Carrying them wouldn’t be impossible, but it wouldn’t be easy.

“Oh yeah. I forgot about that part.”
Clawshot said.
“Though you gotta admit, tech like this would be a lot of fun to mess with. Where our circumstances different.”

Blackout tried his best to ignore him. Focusing on his work.

Having arrived soon after Machbreaker and Nebula, Railfire took the materials and set them on the counter.
“Thank you. However, now that I have the sample I’ve been waiting for, our project will have to wait.”

Machbreaker would have follow Railfire and jumped up to watch the initial analyzes, but the newcomer Minicon caught his attention. For now he stays idle and observes for intention.
@keiththelegokid

“On second thought,” Tie-Grabber says as he looks at the swords. “Maybe not? Do you think you could carry me and those two swords up to the vent?”

“Perhaps, depending on the method they used.” Railgun simply replied.

“Probably not. I actually didn’t think about the way up. Now that I think about it, we should probably leave them here.”

“You don’t have much of a sense of humor do you?”
Clawshot asked.

“Well, their owners will get them soon enough anyways. Come on, let’s head back to the others. We found what we were after and then some.” Tie-Grabber says as he heads to leave the ship.

“Just a different one. Humor, laughter, it is as much a poison as it is a cure.” The gigging terror echoes in his mind.

“I don’t want to take much of your time but have you seen a small tan dune buggy minicon? Wields a shotgun?” He smiled staying at the door.[quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:3413, topic:51098”]
Having arrived soon after Machbreaker and Nebula, Railfire took the materials and set them on the counter.
“Thank you. However, now that I have the sample I’ve been waiting for, our project will have to wait.”
[/quote]

She nodded to Railfire.[quote=“ajtazt, post:3414, topic:51098”]
Machbreaker would have follow Railfire and jumped up to watch the initial analyzes, but the newcomer Minicon caught his attention. For now he stays idle and observes for intention.
[/quote]

Her eyes widened a little and she stared at the new group of minicons shuffling on her feet a bit. She didn’t say anything, but clutched her sign, as if debating writing something.

Ramjet followed still holding on to the photo.

Once the two made it to beneath the open shaft, Ramjet transformed into his jet mode.

“Hop on. Just be sure to grab the picture first.”

The air went quiet for a few moments, as Clawshot wasn’t sure how to respond to that.

Sheesh. What is with this guy.
He thought.

“Haven’t seen it.”
He replied, not so much as slowing his work.

“Hey. Don’t think I’ve seen you around before. The name’s Nebula. Nice to meet you.”
The minicon captain said pleasantly.

“I… I can’t say I relate… I never really knew anyone on the outside…”

“Wait, then what did you do before you got captured? I’ve heard you’ve been here since before the war started. But you had to have a life before this right?”

“I… I was only 26 when I was taken… I was working as an entertainer when the ship was captured… I was the sole survivor…”

“Wow. Not even a century old? That must have been rough. I’m uh… Sorry to hear that.”
Bulkhead said, genuinely sympathetic for her situation.

“Don’t be… I didn’t really know much what was going on… I had a cousin, Laslow, but he died in the opening skirmish of the war… but I don’t really remeber it… I don’t remember much before my capture to be honest…”

“So then what do you think you’re gonna do when we get out? It sounds like you don’t have any place to go.”

“I… don’t really plan to get out…” she said, looking embarrassed.

“It’s gonna happen. Pretty soon to I bet!”
Bulkhead said eagerly. He was clearly very optimistic about the situation.
“If You need someplace to stay afterward, you can stick with me! First thing I’m gonna do is try to find my little buddy. I’m sure you two will get along great!”
Bulkhead’s near excessive amounts of positivity and optimism were a rare sight around places like this.

She hated to break his enthusiasm, but it had to be done.
“No I mean… I don’t plan to leave if there is a breakout.”

“Wait… You’re gonna stay? Even if we get out?”
Bulkhead asked. He was very confused, and a little worried.