Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Clutchfire laughs again, “You look exhausted! Come on! The doc is going to be working on that sniper bot for the next few hours so you might as well come on and find that other medbot!” He extended a hand and pulled the “Maximus” up and grabbed his arm, “I’ll be happy to carry this for you, you look like you need a good recharge! Pretty sure the best place to look would be the main hall, so let’s be off!” He said with a cheery grin, “I know some basic medical stuff, but I’m not really in a preparation to stitch this here arm back on!” Clutchfire stuck his hand back into his pack and pulled out a small energon reserve, or part of it, “Here, eat this, or drink it. Whatever you do!” He laughs, “Should help a bit. Stuff typically does,” he then turned to start walking out the door motioning for “Maximus” to follow.

“You did this?”
Railfire asked, sounding quite surprised. He easily recognized the voice of his protege. He stopped working on Spirit. The injuries, while drastic, were mostly simple fixes. She was now in a stable state, and her internal systems could handle the rest if necessary (@keiththelegokid) He turned around to face “Maximus”

“How many times have I had to tell you, I don’t- Primus above what happened to you?! Who’s arm is that? What happened to your arm?”
The medic exclaimed. Surprised to see the Predacon in such a state.

OOC: I’m assuming the disguise doesn’t apply to severed limbs here.

Spirit slowly lifted her head and looked at “Maximus.” She spoke softly and coughed a little, “It was just an accident. Nothing that much, I don’t think. My memory is just a bit spotty at the moment. It should clear up once I’ve gotten a good bit awaking…” she mumbled out the last words a bit incoherently as she lied.

Backbreaker hears Grimlock shouting from the medical bay. The king of the Dinobots rarely left his quarters, so naturally he was intrigued.

@ProfSrlojohn But, before investigating, the gladiator knew he had to return Juliana’s ax. He approaches the bot and pulls the weapon off his back.

“Forgot to give this back to ya after our fight,” he says to her, handing the ax over. “Figured you wanted it back.”

The false Maximus tries to answer, but then Clutchfire rudely interrupts.

OOC: In my head, it does, but only as long as he’s holding it. Though since Overclock is using some of his stuff, sure, let’s go with it looking different. It will be more fun.

“Maximus” is quite jolted to just suddenly be ripped up from his seat.

“Uh, thanks for the offer, but I’ll just wait here. Railfire does wonders, I won’t have to wait long.”

1 Like

“Fair enough, the dude does solid work from what I hear,” he said with a laugh, “Hope you get patched up alright! I’m sure your disarming personality will be quite a bit more obvious given some good rest and a bang-up job eh?” he said laughing a bit harder.

Meanwhile, Spirit stared at him and thought a bit before speaking, “Hey, doing alright? I did shoot you in the arm right? Got a little panicked there trying to break you two up.”

“I’m not sure who you are, but I must ask you to leave. I have much important work to be done, and you don’t appear to be injured.”

“Right, right!” He laughed, “Feel like I’m walking in circles in this place,” he frowned, “This place is a maze,” he shook his head with a chuckle, “Hope you lot get patched up,” he turned walking out, muttering out, “and that I can find the exit.”

Once Clutchfire is gone, “Maximus” lets out a heavy breath. He gives a quick thanks to the doc before going to sit down. Though seeming to realize he already forgot he was suppose to do something, he stops and stands to face Railfire.

“Oh right, the arm! These little guys here,” he gestures over to Railgun and crew, though pauses upon seeing the glare.

“Er, Minicons. Sorry about that! They asked me to help stop a problematic bot.” He briefly hesitates. “Or kill rather. The freak destroyed my arm in the fight, dude was tough.”

“Clearly. Such a rouge element could prove dangerous to our efforts. But I take it you were successful?”
The medic.

Spirit looked at Maximus with a glassy face as the two talked. Her face was gazing at the large “Predacon,” she shook her head and shakily lifted her new claw hand to adjust it slightly.

“Yup,” he replies with a small smile. “A few got in the way, but he’s gone now. Do you think the arm will work as starting basis for a replacement?”

“I suppose. Come, lie down. I’ll get to work.”
As “Maximus” would lie down, Railfire started prepping his tools.
“Though I must say, I’m a little surprised. In all your stories, you’ve never mentioned taking a life before. I didn’t expect you to be capable of such a thing.”

He lies down as told.

“Didn’t like the idea, but they didn’t think there was another way. He didn’t give me much choice either. Almost impaled me!”

“Well I’m glad your alright.”
Railfire said as he bagan working.
“Though I have to ask, who is this green fellow you’ve brought here?”
He asked, referring to the other predacon.

Nebula came into the medical bay, and jumped up on to Spirit’s table.
“Hey, you feeling alright?”

“Got mixed up in the fight. Same thing with Spirit, they just happened to walk in. Didn’t quite catch his name, I think he said it was Soarbleak?” He answered as best he could.

“Very well then. I’ll get to him as soon as I’m done with you. That being said, I ask that you be more careful moving forward. Our time to escape will be coming any day now, and we all must be at peak performance if we wish to succeed.”

“Right, I’ll do the best I can!” He replied enthusiastically.

Juliana looked up from the table with a bit of surprise.

“huh? oh, thank you, but it’s not mine. It belongs to the arena.”

Railfire smiled.
“Excellent. Always glad to see that boundless spirit of yours.”