Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Spirit froze in front of him, “That…was you?”

She stood still and then gave a small little chuckle, “I’d be a raving murderer if it wasn’t for that encounter. I got sense beaten into me on that day,” she took a step forward, “So, I forgive you, and I want to help you. Let me go talk to them, I don’t know how many bots will be happy with you, but I’ll be your friend if you’ll let me,” she said turning her back to Simulius and walking down the pathway.

“What is it with you all and trying to run off before I’m finishes?”
Railfire muttered. He was close to being done, but there was still a few crucial steps left.
“Shouldn’t be much longer now.”

“Thanks little guy.”
Axis says as she ran down the hall.

Maximus turns around and looks wide eyes at the approaching mass of architecture. He dives down to avoid the attack.

Axis came running down the hall, not quite seeing what was happening.
“Hey! Have either of you seen Maximus? He came running this way and I’m really worried about him!”

Oddball comes running up beside Axis.

“I smell trouble!” he beeps, his words rendered in traditional cybertronian for Axis via her translator. He deploys the submachine gun in his right arm.

“Well, metaphorically, of course. Trouble’s just a concept and-… ah, whatever.”

Spirit turned and yelled over, “Oi, flame bot, don’t set anything ablaze just yet! We’re trying to sort some stuff out!”

The bridge flies over him and smashes into the wall at the end of the hall. Though the sounds of footsteps doesn’t stop and soon following the bridge comes a bulky Transformer. Based on his form, probably would turn into a type of tank and a heavy hitter. It attempts to charge into Maximus.

Simulus had considered form his longsword and stabbing it in Spirit’s back when Axis and Oddball came. This day was getting worse and worse. He turned towards them as Spirit shouts her response.

“I think he went to check on Grimlock, he’s that way.” He tries to explain, but then just shakes his head. “Ugh, forget it.”

He causes a hardlight wall to form between the two groups and then tries to book it towards Maximus and Nebula. That wall probably wouldn’t last for long.

Axis takes a more battle ready stance, trusting Oddball’s judgement.

“What? I couldn’t do that even if I wanted to. Look, I don’t want any trouble. I just want to know where Maximus went.”
She said firmly.

“What the hell!?”
Axis exclaimed.

It was then she heard the loud crash from the other side, and started to panic.

“D@mmit! I don’t have a weapon on me! Oddball, bring this thing down!”
She said.

Nebula runs towards Maximus and connects to his arm. The predacon quickly stands up and charges up his body with electricity. Putting his hands together he fires off a focused blast at the holo-sym, using about half the power he had left in him.

Sighing, Oddball transforms both his arms into SMGS. He raises them at the wall of hard light and fires a sustained burst of ammunition at the barrier.

“Do your thing, doc,” Backbreaker says. “Just make sure to put all my bells and whistles back where they belong.”

“Of course.”
Railfire said calmly as he started puting on the finishing touches.

“So, did Grimlock say anything after your match?”
The medic asked, trying to make conversation.

“He said to come talk to him after you’ve patched me up,” Backbreaker says. “Said I’d put up a good fight, and I’ll take that compliment.”

“Fascinating.”
Railfire said.
“Be sure to tell me how it goes once your finished. I’m rather curious about what our champion has to say.”

Spirit follows, “Say I can grab your little fellow while you talk it out ok?” She said cheerily enough, “I don’t see any reason to continue fighting.”

The wall remains standing as it is being blasted. The closer range does help, as does the rate of fire, but it hasn’t cracked yet. Though after about half a minute or more it is starting to show wear.

Maximus manages to blow off an arm and part of the chest of the sim, causing it to stumble. Bridgade crashes into the ground, not far from the duo and starts to look up with an angry glare. The Predacon can hear the bridge dislodging itself from the wall and it starts flying back towards him, seemingly under its own power. Though it is not moving as fast as it was before.

Provided all of this isn’t too much of a distraction, he may notice “Rotor” and Spirit coming towards them.

“Just stay out of the way,” he growls.

2 Likes

“I promise to not hurt you in any way,” she said simply skating in the direction of the minicon in question.

Unable to merely stand by, Axis furiously lashes out. Punching at the wall with reckless abandon. She knew it wasn’t going to do much, but she was too angry to care.

“Agh, this is taking too long!” Oddball bleeps.

“Stand back a bit Axis, I’ve got an idea,” he says to the Maximal, stowing his guns and taking a step back.

Begrudgingly she did as Oddball asked, backing a ways away from the wall.

Oddball backs further down the corridor. He cracks his knuckles, then sprints toward the hard light wall. As he runs, he shifts into his rocket form and blasts off on a collision course for the barrier.

@ajtazt

Oddball smashes into the barrier with a mighty resounding crash! A pop not unlike that of a dart smashing into a dartboard. And that is where Oddball finds himself. Not having broke through the wall, but stuck into it part way. The wall continues to hold for a few seconds, just long enough for Oddball to acknowledge his predicament before it suddenly fills with cracks.

The wall then shatters in place, dropping Oddball and leaving him in a pile of hardlight. A temporary pile as it soon dissipates.

The bridge coming back would soon be upon Maximus if he does nothing. @MaxinePrimal

2 Likes

Maximus’ mind was completely focused on the battle. He jumped up and back, landing on the bridge as it came at him from behind. He then held on as it would continue forward, hoping it would crash into the Bridgade sim.

Without wasting any time, Axis runs forward into the commons, only to be met with the chaotic battle before her.

“What the hell is going on?!”
She exclaimed.

Oddball shifts back into robot mode and shakes his head, aching from the collision. But, it had done its job. He jumps up and races after Axis.

Oddball skids to a stop beside her, equally bewildered. All he can offer in reply is a shrug.