Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Maximus rocketed past Simulus and straight towards Axis. The two looked at each other in horror for a split moment, just before Oddball pushed Axis out of the way.

Maximus’ fist collided with the small bot with the force of a lightning bolt with a sound to match.

Only then was he able to steady himself, and steady his feet.

“Sorry!”
Maximus shouted to Oddball, wherever he ended up.

Oddball had been flung at a wall, the impact causing him to partly break apart into block. He sluggishly picks himself up off the floor, shaking his head as all his bits and pieces reattach themselves to his body.

Stimulator stands back up once out of his roll.

“Strike one, strike two, and hit! Wow, you need to work on your swings.” Stimulator mocked.

“You okay dude?”
Axis asked.

Maximus swiftly did a spin and aimed a hard kick at Simulus’ side.

“I will be once the world stops spinning…” Oddball buzzes groggily. He takes a step, and stumbles, still in the process of regaining his equilibrium.

Spirit turned invisible. Her entire form completely vanishing from sight. This is when Maximus gets to realize how fun she really is. Her mechanical fist sucker punches Maximus straight in the jaw. Then she flies up and smash kicks him straight in the back. Spirit speeds up faster behind him and then completely fires a shot right into his leg, “You don’t listen,” she growled.

Seeing Maximus going into a spin, Stimulator swiftly moves forward and tries to push the Predacon forward. Throwing Maximus a bit off balance, but mostly locking him from completing the kick.

Provided Maximus did get the kick off before Spirit’s interference.

“That’s good… I think.”
Axis said.

OOC: Could she always do that?

yup, just never used it.

1 Like

Maximus is knocked around before his kick can land on Simulus. He landed face down on the floor, and pushed himself halfway up.
“Oh you better just kill me!”
He spat angrily. Cheep-shots like that were not something he appreciated.

He expelled all of the charge Nebula had given him, creating a small emp. Hopefully disorientating both his opponents, and temporarily disabling their cloaking and hard light abilities respectively.

Spirit coughed and twitched for a second, “What?! I didn’t want to do that! You’re the crazy one,” her screen blanked out twitching and flashing black and white as she readied herself momentarily quite blind, “You’re the one who’s been barging in smashing and slashing with no regard for logic or reason! You bit off my hand! Don’t be so melodramatic! You almost killed me when I tried to get you to listen the first time!”

“I still have no idea what’s going on,” Oddball says as the dizziness clears. He steadies himself and reforms his hands into hammers.

Stimulator just sighs, his discs already starting on repairs.

“Unfortunately, you’re more useful alive. Though I’m starting to doubt that more and more.” Stimulator optics roll as he says this.

“I was fighting, for my life!”
Maximus said as he got back to his feet.
"He was trying to kill me! I was defending myself!

“Okay, the weird new guy is definitely a target, and I don’t trust Spirit much at the moment.”
Axis replied.

“I just want to get everyone out!”
Maximus said. His voice was full of frustration and anguish. He was entirely at his wits end.
“I’m trying to help! Why does this have to be so hard! You would think, that after all this time you’d be willing to work together. But apparently not!”
The predacon was clearly starting to break down a bit.

“Woah!”
Axis exclaimed, dropping her guard. She quickly ran to comfort her conjux, putting her arms around him.

“Okay could we call a cease fire for like, ten minutes? Is that doable? I have no idea what’s doing on here, so do you two think we can just step back for a bit while we work everything out?”

Spirit leaned in, “You bit off my hand and tore me up. I seem to recall me not being the same thing as him. When you get mad you hurt whoever is around you in a blind fit of rage,” she turned.

“Considering you’re just saying what I’m saying I don’t see why. You want a cease fire, I want a cease fire.”

“I wasn’t the one shooting,” he replied deadpan as his colors which to Simulus. “But you may have your peace.”

He now addresses Spirit. “Would you give him back now? He needs repairs.”

@keiththelegokid

Axis gently guided Maximus down to a seat.
“Okay. Thank you. Now, could someone please explain to me what’s going on?”
She asked both Spirit and Simulus.

Spirit hesitated for a second thinking some very selfish thoughts. She quickly shook her head and opened up her backpack lifting out a half transformed Overclock and handing him over.

She didn’t say much, in fact she said nothing at all, as this probably wasn’t what she wanted to do. Having Overclock was leverage after all, and it was most likely she wouldn’t get anything out of handing him over.

Simulus quickly snatches Overclock from Spirit, giving a quick “Thank You.” He causes the minion to become its disc form and then inserts it into his chest. Pauses for a moment as other processes kick in.

Executing Repair Protocol.

He lets out a small gasp, seeming to mix relief and restoration of power. With internal focus shifting over on restoring Overclock, Simulus looks to Axis. Could she really not figure it out? Maximals and Predacons were ignorant of their history, he knew this all too well. But surely at least one of them would…Ah, right, unless Magtag kept to his work. Perhaps history “forgot” him after all.

He lets the false Decepticon insignia fade away, revealing one heralding the servitude of Unicron. Almost choking on showing the disgrace.

“What is there to explain?” He asked.

@keiththelegokid @MaxinePrimal

Axis looked shocked for a moment as the new insignia was revealed. She then quickly took a slightly more defensive posture, and a more stern look.

“Well lets start with who the hell you are? Why were you fighting Maximus? And why the hell did you impersonate him?”