Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

Giffin was too fast for the shot. Song turns to her dragon mode and jumps at Backbreaker from behind.

Backbreaker lurches forward as Song jumps onto him. He reaches over his shoulder with his left arm, trying to grab onto his opponent and slam her onto the ground in front of him.

OOC: Can we wrap this up quickly please? This fight has been going on for three days now and I’d like to move the plot along.

“Keep telling yourself that. Regardless, do you want to repeat the mistakes others? Do you want to do to others what was done to you?”

He is succesful, as she tries to raise herself up.
“You are not too gentle… With a woman…”

“You know what? If you don’t have anything else to say other than ‘no Gronius! What you are doing is wrong!’ then go away and stop wasting my time!”

“You haven’t exactly been gentle with me, either,” Backbreaker points out, raising his right arm to stow his sword on his back, before driving a punch down toward Wildsong’s midsection.

“If that’s what you want, then so be it.” With a tip of his (Helmet-hat-fedora thing) he strode off into the hallways.

She rolls out of the way.
“Yet I didn’t tried to hit you in the back when you were already down.”

Gronius swore as he turned his glance back to his group.

“Fair point,” Backbreaker concedes, launching a fireball from his cannon at Wildsong.

“Fair point.”

She jumps out of its way.
“I wanted to yield, but now you angered me!” she yelled, as she fired her four pistols at Backbreaker.

Backbreaker staggers as the shots strike his chest, not raising his shield in time to intercept them.

Song approaches as she shoots, also trying to stab him with her spikes in the chest and neck.

Backbreaker raises his forearm in front of his face, protecting his neck at the cost of having the spike embed itself in his arm instead. The spikes aimed at his chest connect, however, and Backbreaker falls to his knees.

Song jumps and spins in the air, gaining enough momentum to try to kick Backbreaker in the head.

A metallic CLANG! echoes throughout the arena as the kick connects, forcing Backbreaker onto his side, hitting the ground with a heavy thud, defeated.

@MaxinePrimal

Giffin starts kicking Backbreaker in his head.
Song puts one leg on the Autobot, takes his sword, and raises it victorious in the air, as a sign of victory.

“Yeah! That’s my girl! That’s my twin!” Gronius cheered from the tribunes.

1 Like

“And there it is! Wildsong is the victor!”
The announcer said.

The crowd cheered, and camera bots flew in close to the predacon to get some close up shots for the monitors.

Afterwards, the two were free to return, and have their wounds treated by Railfire.

1 Like

As soon as the cheering ended, Wildsong let herself fall, barely holding herself on Backbreaker’s sword.
“Come on Giffin… Let’s go to the doctor…” she told her partner.
The Minicon nodded, as she followed her wounded leader to the medbay with small but fast steps.

Coughing and sputtering, Backbreaker picks himself up off the ground and limps after Wildsong, to get his wounds tended to as well.

“Hey… No offense…” Wildsong tells him as she entered back inside the arena. “You know… For the…” she said, pointing with her lower right hand to the wholes caused by her spikes.