Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“None taken,” Backbreaker wheezes. “Had worse.”

“…How 'bout you give me my sword back and we’ll call it even?” he half-jokes, coughing out a laugh.

1 Like

She gives it back, although that causes her walking difficulties, as she was using it as a cane.

Backbreaker stows his sword and wordlessly offers to help carry Wildsong to the medical bay.

She accepted the help, as Giffin would follow him.

Railfire was waiting for the two of them in the medical office, having watched the fight from there.

Backbreaker limps into the medical bay with Wildsong in tow.

“What’s up, doc?” he quotes, retracting his battle mask to reveal a friendly smirk on the gladiator’s face.

1 Like

Song leaps out of Backbreaker’s arms, as Giffin happily jumps into the room.

1 Like

“Well looks like you two had fun.”
Railfire lead the two through a door to the side, which lead to a larger ward, more suited to hold multiple patients. Gesturing to two operation tables.

“Lie down, and I will begin my work.”

“Haha…” Song sarcastically laughed as she hopped on a table. Giffin also jumped on the one in front of her.

The medic looked over Wildsong to see all the injuries she had.

She stays silent, waiting for the doctor to fix her.

Meanwhile, Gronius offered his group to come into his room, to celebrate Wildsong’s victory and to discuss the priorities of the legion.

He works quickly. Given the extent of her injuries it wouldn’t take too long.

The regular cast of cons came to see him. Demolishor, Cyclonus, and the two seekers.

“Thanks, doc.”

“Man, what a golden fight, wasn’t it?” Gronius cherred, standing on top of his head.

Backbreaker lies down, waiting not-so-patiently for Railfire to see to his wounds.

“I got a couple holes in my chest that need filling, doc!” he coughs, holding a hand over his injuries.

1 Like

“Don’t worry about it. This is my job after all.”
He said passively.

“It was pretty good, I’ll admit.”
Thundercracker said.

Railfire quickly finished with Wildsong, as her injuries were less severe, and then began work on Backbreaker.

“Doc, do you think you can try to fix Giffin’s voice again?”

“So, now that we are here. It’s time to discuss our priorities for the legion. In your minds what is the absolute worst thing that you are forced to endure in this arena?”

“He’s a minicon. What voice is there to fix?”

“If I’m being honest there isn’t enough time in the day to list all the problems I have.”
Skywarp said.

“I suppose if I had to pick one thing to improve, I’d ask for better energon.”
Demolishor suggested.

Thundercracker noticed something out of the corner of bus eye, and discretely got up from the group, walking over to one of the other cells.

“He had a voice, but he was damaged by Thundercracker. This is why he now talks like this.”
“Bri-dunk.” Giffin nodded.

“Better, or more? I personally think its more of a problem of quantity than quality.” Gronius told them, not noticing Thundercracker’s departure.

“I… May make an effort. Voice boxes are far more than simple components. Complex biological machinery. If I try, I could fix him, but I could also make him mute entirely, incapable of any vocalizations.”

“We have plenty of energon. But it’s all bland and barely refined. Back on Cybertron I was a bit of an energon connoisseur. And all we’ve been served here has been terrible!”
Demolishor replied.

“Oh…”

“Then let’s vote? All in favour for more Energon?” he said, raising his hand.