Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Weren’t you sleeping with your boyfriend or something?” Gronius asked, clearly irritated by her presence.

“First of all, not my boyfriend.”
She said, rather irritated by that particular comment.
“Second, all of Thundercracker’s shouting woke me up. Now what’s going on?”

“Gronius wanted to talk to Iota to get us more energon but now he’s gonna have to fight Grimlock to get it!”
Thundercracker said, quite panicked.

A wicked grin grew on the maximal’s face.
“Oh no. Oh this is just too good! Please tell me you’re not making this up because this is perfect.”
Axis said, absolutely thrilled.

Gronius sighed irritatedly.
“Thundercracker, from now you must learn to keep the secrets of the legion.”

“Sorry boss.”
Thundercracker said.

“Sweet Primus it is! This is amazing. What happened to ‘no one is stupid enough to challenge the champion’?”
Axis said in a mocking tone.

“I didn’t challenged him! I just wanted to get more food for my group!” Gronius snapped at her.

“Right. Yet here you are all the same. Not so funny when the metal boot is on the other foot is it?”

“There are two completely different contexts!” Gronius yelled, although not even he himself believed him anymore.

Backbreaker chuckles.

“I’m sure you could’ve,” he says, his reply genuine.

“Coulda used you after my fight with Throttle, too. The guy nearly tore my head off; still get an ache in my neck every once in a while…”

Just then, the battle alarm sounded.
“Prisoner Gronius. Report to the arena.”

“Well looks like none of that matters now. See you in the ring rough guy.”
Axis said with a coy and mischievous tone, as she walked off to the tribunes.

“I could do something to fix that if you like.”
Railfire said as he finished up the more extensive repairs.

That had never occurred to Backbreaker before.

“Uh… sure,” he says. “If that’s alright with you.”

Gronius swore, as he ran into his room. There he could only find Giffin, reading a book as he stood on the SHASC, connected to some wires leading into the unconscious bodies of his two brothers.
“Giffin, I need the SHASC for this one fight.” Gronius quickly said as he approached the Minicon.
“Gra-va?” Gffin said, looking confused at him.
“I’ll bring it back to you in one piece after that, I promise!” Gronius said as he pushed Giffin off the chestplate and took it.
“Yhaaaa! Ji-ga mikina!” Giffin yelled as he started connecting the wires to other machines to keep his brothers alive.
Gronius put the SHASC on, as he ran towards the arena.

Railfire removed a small piece of metal on the side of Backbreaker’s neck, and began to tweak different wires and servos. Moments later, he was finished. He reattached the small panel and took a step back.

“There. How does it feel now?”

OOC: Remind me again what that does?

IC: In the arena, the stands were packed. It wasn’t often you got two champion fights so close together. Hopefully this one would last a bit longer.

In the tribunes sat Axis, Hotshot, Thundercracker, as well as a new Predacon.

A warrior who didn’t make her presence known all that often, but was still known fairly well. Her name was Razorclaw. Someone Gronius was rather familiar with.

OOC: It literally is only one sentence in the bio.
IC: [quote=“MaxinePrimal, post:655, topic:51098”]
Someone Gronius was rather familiar with.
[/quote]

Gronius takes a machine gun, a shield, and a mace and enters inside the arena. He looks around the tribunes, finally fixing her glance on Axis and her group, also accompanied by the worried Wildsong.

OOC: Having read it, I have to say that you make sure to keep this reasonable, as it could very easily be abused.

Grimlock entered from the other side. The announcer’s voice boomed through the arena.

“Gronius, the law keeper! Vs. Grimlock, the champion! Battle begin!”

“What a name they’ve got me…” Gronius said as he put on a helmet that he got from the armoury, shortly praying to Onyx Prime.

Backbreaker rolls his head from side to side, gauging the results of Railfire’s repairs. Truth be told, his neck felt better than it had in centuries.

“It feels… great!” he says with a smile. “Thanks, doc.”

“You’re quite welcome. Let me know if there are any other adjustments I could make in the future.”

Railfire then heard the exciting sounds of battle in the arena, far outside as it may be, the cheering masses could be deafening at times.

“Another match? That was far sooner than expected.”

He turned on the monitor so the two of them could watch. Seeing Gronius and Grimlock facing off.

“Also not who I expected. How strange.”

Grimlock wasted no time. He transformed into his beast mode and charged with great speed, roaring all the way.

Gronius also turned into his dragon mode, screamed, and started spitting whips of fire at Grimlock.

The flames had seemingly no effect on the Dinobot. He charged through them and tried to bite down on the dragon’s neck.

The audience went mental. A beast on beast fight was always a thrill to see.

Gronius opened his arms and took off in the air right before Grimlock could attack him, trying to hit him with all four of his legs in his head as he did so.