Transformers: Tournament of Terror. RP Topic

“Oh…so he wasn’t just trying to leave…” she stares at the floor looking as if she wanted to sink into it.

Juliana noticed, and tried to save her some embarrassment.

“To be fair, he’s about the right size to be a mini-con for you.”

Tie-Grabber gives an appreciated nod, but before he leaves to rejoin the others decides to leave one last comment. He couldn’t help himself after all.

The tablet lets out as he heads out the door, “Oh you better, she’s got a nasty sting waiting if you don’t.”

1 Like

“Y-yes, yes he is,” she replied somewhat nervously.

“Are you all right?” Juliana asked, concern in her eyes. She’d never seen someone so nervous in here.

Maximus gave a worried look at Tie-Grabber on his way out. He then looked back to Nebula. Thinking over how things will be from now on…

No.
He thought.
It’ll be fine.
Though he wasn’t all that confident about it.

Meanwhile Clawshot was aimlessly wondering the build team’s tunnels. Completely lost.

She nodded. Her blank face not showing any emotions to deduce why her nervousness was prevalent.

“Are you sure… I’m not going to eat you.” She ask.

OOC: how old would you say Spirit is Mentally?

“Heh,” she stepped back, “I see.”

OOC: Mentally damaged eighteen year old. Most of that due to empurata and war PTSD.

OOC: Gotcha, just wanted to get that straight, for future reference, she’s about 43-45 or so.

IC: “If you say so sweetie.” She said, concern still present on her face. She crossed her arms, revealing the Autobot sigil on her forearms.

When Tie-Grabber finds the others, they had finished up tearing down the station and Railgun was hauling the last of it back to storage.

Machbreaker asks Tie-Grabber, “Did you ever show Clawshot the way out?”

“No, he went his own way when everyone split up. Why do you–” Tie-Grabber paused.

The two Minicons both sigh and say at the same time, “He’s probably lost in there. Could you help him out?”

“Jinx!” Tie-Grabber swiftly shouts before Machbreaker. “Ha! You find him.”

Machbreaker gives him a childish angry look, transforms, and races off to find Clawshot.

1 Like

OOC: Noted.

IC: The Decepticon Sniper winced inwardly and took another step back. She nodded, “I see…”

“Now, I know it’s none of my business,” She began, “But you seem like you’re worried, and worry leads to fear, and fear leads to accidents. The last thing we need around here is someone getting hurt out of the arena.”

“Oh…um…I was a sniper in the war…with a high…kill count…and I um…feel quite terrible…and everyone is here…you seem nice…but I’m not exactly…comfortable here…”

“I can imagine. I’ve never been in a war, but if I were in your situation, I would be nervous too. Lucky for you, the bots here usually want to forget about the war. Though, if you don’t mind me asking, which war?”

She quirks her head to the side, “There was more then one?”

“Well, there was the ‘great war’ between the Autobots and Decepticons,” she said, with a notable lack of animosity to either faction, “That apparently lasted long than I would have ever imagined, then there was a small side war of sorts between the Maximals and Predacons later on down the line.”

Clawshot was wondering around, grumbling to himself. To anyone who knew their way around, he’d be easy to find.

Meanwhile Ramjet was running around the tunnels at the same time, looking for his friends. Incidentally bumping into the other two members of the railroad team.

Machbreaker slows down and eventually comes to a stop, turning back into a robot as he walks up to Clawshot.

“Lost?” He says with a bit of mockery.

Elsewhere, Ramjet would find that bumping into Railgun is more like running into a brick wall. The engine may not be charging, but still moving enough that stopping enough in time wasn’t the most feasible. Especially with the load he was carrying, but there is enough room to avoided it. And given Ramjet’s abilities, probably does avoid getting hit.

Railgun stays in his train form and asks, “Are you looking for Nebula?”

“Shut up.”
Clawshot replied.
“But uh… Yeah. I’m lost.”
He grumbled.

Ramjet pressed himself against the wall. His eyes small with shock and terror. Just narrowly having avoided impact.
“Uh… Yeah. Her and Clawshot. They told me they’d be in here, but that was a while ago, so I went looking for them, but I can’t find my way around in here.”