Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

ooc: My bad…

ic: “Like I said, I believe that is already covered.”

“My jet posses enough fire power to destroy the factory.” assured Hammer.

Hammer then turned his concentration on Piston. “I will accompany you, if that is alright with you.” said Hammer.

“Well he should at least know that we want to use him!”

“But it is not a bomber.”

Seraphicon gets below Ironjaw and starts pushing, using the jets on the armor to increase the force of his action.

It would slowly make effect.

“it only matters if he can carry a payload.”

“He may.”

Piston nodded. “You would be most welcome. A jet fighter will be most effective alongside me.” He pointed this statement at Dicius.(@Toa_Vladin) “I will state this the last time. The Chompazoid is being taken care of. Your crewmates will direct him to the factory. He will be aware of this, unless he chooses to ignore it.”

@BlackBeltGamer98
Myriad continued to fly upwards.

“What if we were to hit all three at once, and the sealed wells, too?” spitballs Flux. “That’d force them to spread their forces, wouldn’t it? In addition, we do have the support of a good amount of the capitol’s population; I don’t think we should ignore them.”

OOC: Chopbot, not Dicius.
IC: “Fine! You don’t need to be like this!”

1 Like

“…that’s what’re we’re talking about.”

“Alright, when you are ready, let me know.” said Hammer to Piston.

“Okay, let’s find a hospital for this guy; he seems to have taken a lot of damage.” Seraphicon said as he helped get the Chompazoid to surface level.

Actually Ironjaw was feeling pretty good, other than the stasis, of course.

@Chromeharpoon

Piston thought about it. “Yes, I think that is what we were getting at… I can take some people to the factories, and take care of those.”

@Toa_Vladin
Piston turned to Chopbot. “I wish to take care of the problems efficiently. We already have several capable bots working with the Chompazoid. We need to focus on other things now. I did not mean to offend you, I only wish to help your crew and my people.”

Myriad affirmed and flew towards the nearest medical facility.

ooc: GTG

2 Likes

“Sorry,” apologizes Flux. “I was distracted.”

One hospital could be seen merging with a parking garage.

Seraphicon helps get the frozen Chompazoid there.

“Working with the Chompazoid? What do you mean?”

As the stasis effects were dissipating, Ironjaw started to talk:
“Where are you getting me?”

1 Like

The hospital staff quickly take Ironjaw into their care.

Liege Maximo arrives, too late, on the scene. Multi-changing Mutans give him a wide berth, giving him glances ranging from wary to rueful. Liege Maximo, having grown used to such treatment, pays them littlw mind.

Ichor nods, “I’ll be with the assault on the cog, anyone else?”