Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Our heroes would soon be leaving Muto, bound for the colony of Solus Prime, Astrum.

Hammer puts on the Triptych Mask and activates it.

(@Chromeharpoon)

Warya would not accept to put the Stone in the armoury.

Reading his desire to speak with Megatronus, the Triptych Mask begins to ■■■■■ into the face of… Predator, strangely, before seeming to freeze and shifting into the Mournsong configuration.

“That’s an order, Warya,” Daybreak says sternly. “Unless you want to face the consequences for insubordination, you will leave the Chimera Stone in the armory when not in use.”

“Well I am using it.”

Hammer let the mask do its thing, as he waited to speak with Megatronus.

“Currently?” Daybreak asks. “Constantly? You insist on keeping it on your person, yet I don’t recall you ever doing anything, at least, not anything significant, with it. When not in use, all the relics will be placed in the armory so that everyone has access to them. That includes the Chimera Stone, Warya; I’d like to get some actual use out of it, if you don’t mind.”

The scene changes to a cold, snow-blanketed mountainside beneath a cloudly grey sky.

Hammer was inspecting the view, he couldn’t help it but to remember as the view was somewhat similar to Bellator. “Where am I ?” asked Hammer aloud. “I’m not on Bellator am I ?” asked Hammer again aloud as he then started to walk.

Nearby, a tall, dark figure, easily recognizable as Megatronus, stands still, observing the snowfall, his arms folded across his chest. Tongues of shadow curled off his armor, and indeed the Dark Warrior’s body seemed to be comprised not of metal, but of coalesced darkness.

It should also be noted that the Requiem Blaster could not be seen on his right forearm.

2 Likes

“And you think that if I leave it in the armory somebody will instantly show up and take it, making a better use of it? I fought Megabolt for it, and I won. If somebody actually wants to use it then he or she should come to me and ask me nicely to give it to him or her.”

“I’m not asking you, Warya, I’m ordering you to relinquish the stone,” warns Daybreak.

1 Like

Hammer walked towards the dark figure, and he asked. “Megatronus ?”

Megatronus’ arms drop to his sides, and the warrior Prime turns to face Hammer.

“Who else?” responds he, in a low, however powerful baritone.

1 Like

“Not even you comsider yourself the full leader of this group. When somebody asks you if you are the leader, you respond with a ‘kind of’.”

Daybreak resists a wince.

“Irrelevant,” she disregards the remark.

“It is a honor to finally meet you, Megatronus. My name is Hammer from Bellator. And I’ve come here to ask you for help and guidance.” said Hammer humbly as he bowed before Megatronus.

“Then if you don’t consider yourself a leader why you give orders? Why you stand above us? Do I need to remind you that you lost Cybertron?”
She said giving her the Stone.

“Get up,” responds Megatronus.

“No, you do not,” tersely responds Daybreak as she leaves to deposit the Chimera Stone in the armory.

Hammer does so, he stands up.

“You come seeking guidance, you say,” continues Megatronus. “Of what kind, exactly?”