Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

A few small medical tools could be salvaged, along with a CR chamber.

Jutting out of the rocky cliff, blade-down was a long, ornate sword:

A featureless, humanoid silhouette materializes by the blade, wrapping its’ fingers around the hilt and pulling it out of the ground with a flourish, holding it high above its’ head. Spreading out from the shadow’s hand, the hilt and guard of the sword turns from a dark grey to a glistening gold. The crystal and blade glow a dazzling white, and a loud ringing sound like the toll of a great bell is heard. A wave of luminous blue liquid rises high above the cliff, and the Wells of Cybertron and her colonies flash back to life, glowing with the same pale aura that quickly increases in intensity to completely engulf the scene…

…The vision then fades, and Hammer was standing in the armory once more.

3 Likes

“I hope nobody minds me taking these.” Seraphicon said as he emptied his pocket dimension to store the other stuff inside the CR chamber after making sure it wasn’t active. He then stores it in the dimension.

“I think that’s more than enough, otherwise I’d be overstaying my welcome.” He said as he began to leave. He looked at the decorations as he walked, admiring them.

Lining the extravagant walls were statues of kneeling Cybertronian Knights.

“What on Primus was that !” said Hammer as he then noticed. “Wait a minute I’m back in the armory, aaaah.” yelled Hammer in anger. “First Megatronus refuses to help me and now I get this kind of vision…what could it mean ?” wondered Hammer. “What ever it is…I must inform Daybreak.” said Hammer. As he then placed the mask where it once was.

Seraphicon examines them closely, he didn’t often see statues like these and wanted to admire them a bit, maybe take a few pictures for the historical record.

Hammer left the armory and was heading towards the bridge, as he was just speculating where could Daybreak is, since she is the Captain she could spend her time in the bridge.

As Hammer made his way he reached the bridge and he immediately asked for Daybreak.

“Captain Daybreak, I have something to tell you.” said Hammer as he entered the bridge in a hurry.

(@Chromeharpoon)

The statues were all identical, however each carried a different weapon.

“Yes, what is it?” responds Daybreak.

He examined each weapon, curious about them.

Killstreak reenters her room, dismayed at the sight of her device lying on the floor.

“Hello, again,” a monotone, droning voice sounds.

She draws her sword, scanning the room.

“I’ve accessed the speakers on this horrid thing,” the voice continues.

Killstreak’s spark sank as she glanced again at the tablet. Its blank screen seemed to be sneering at her.

“So, was the… exploring fun?”

Killstreak sat against the wall, closing her visual receptors.

“If you’re going to keep me in here, you can at least entertain me for a bit.”

“I don’t owe you anything,” Killstreak barks.

The voice made a noise that nearly replicated a sigh. “You see, Split would say, 'You owe me everything," but I am no longer a ‘split’. I never was. ‘Split’ is a much more fitting name for you, actually.”

“You’re trying to bring up the whole, ‘I can change!’ thing again, aren’t you?”

“No. I have changed. You’ll see it, if you’d give me the chance.”

“Why would you ‘change’ now? Why not ‘change’ then? Back when you actually had a form?”

“Because you, like I, wanted your own body.”

“Fine, then before you created me.”

“We’ve already been through this; I didn’t know I could. you taught me that the darkness inside of me wasn’t genetic. It was psychological.”

3 Likes

The weapons were mostly various swords, axes, glaives, maces, and the like, however some statues held replicas of the Star Saber and Rhisling.

Hammer then explained everything that happened, his plan to contact Megatronus to help him with his rage and anger issues in the battle and that Megatronus did not accept helping and that in the end he was kinda rude, but he did heed his advice and decided to talk with Onyx.

But that did went accordingly to plan because the mask showed him a vision, he explained Daybreak with every detail he could possibly remembered, by first being in a dark void and then being on a cliff side seeing all of Cybertron’s planets and the colonies and the featureless humanoid silhouette, and that a wave of luminous blue liquid rose high above the cliff.

And that everything was back to life and that a aura quickly increased the intensity completely engulfing the scene as Hammer’s vision faded and that he appeared standing in the armory once more.

(@Chromeharpoon)

1 Like

Daybreak nods.

“The imagery sounds very similar to visions that the Matrix has shown to some of the other members of the crew,” she notes.

“What does it mean ? Could that be something which will happen, maybe a prophecy ?” asked Hammer.

“That, I do not know,” responds Daybreak.

@BlackBeltGamer98 A new transtector for Firestorm is delivered to the Excalibur . It was very similar in design to the one he had used previously, however it was slightly smaller, with a silver-and-black color scheme and orange exterior lights throughout its’ body.

1 Like

“How ironic, I just wanted to talk with a Prime which would help me with my anger and what I get is one which said no to me and a vision…” said Hammer.

“As Bootleg would say: ‘I guess it be like that sometimes’,” Daybreak awkwardly attempts to inject some humor into the conversation.

Firestorm arrived on the ship, having left the Transtector and an attached thanks note at The Cog for Flux.

Seraphicon heads for the bridge of the colony ship for one last exploration before heading back.

1 Like

Hammer chuckled. “Haha, yeah. I’ll leave you be then, thank you for your time.” said Hammer.

1 Like

Flux appreciates the note.

Like the rest of the ship, the bridge was completely without power. The liquid metal interfaces were flat, solid, and featureless.

Daybreak politely nods.

Seraphicon wonders if any records survived all this time, the living quarters were on his way out, maybe something there would catch his eye.

Firestorm saw the new Transtector and smiled, Test run later. thought the two as they went to the bridge for a debriefing.