Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Seraphicon groaned and followed the Eukarians and kept a safe distance, trying to find an opening to help.

Firestorm faced Megabolt, “Well, I see you are armed to the literal teeth, as usual.” He said.

OOC: ee-he-he-he-he…I have a nigh-impenetrable shield that can basically turn into a freaking wall. I’m gonna have fun with this.

2 Likes

Megabolt was on the other end of the bridge, by the ruined gate. Hammer and company had a swath of Terrorcons between them and him.

The Emberstone resides with Piston, currently.

Megabolt shifts his upper body into an artillery cannon and fires an explosive shell at his opponents.

Infernocus uses Rupture’s wings as a shield to block the missiles.

The Terrorcons, undeterred by the flame, rush to surround Hydro.

Currently Nemesis Prime battles with the Twelve, who had combined to form a large, wingless dragon form. The dragon swipes at the false Prime with its’ claws, but Nemesis’ unnatural agility allows him to run circles around the gestalt.

A portal opens right in front of Maximus as he falls, which would deposit him deep underwater in the sea surrounding Machaera.

Piston dodges the shell and wades through the terrorcons, swinging his hammer at them as he walked.

Firestorm brings the shield down to block the shell, willing it to grow to the needed size to defend everyone from the attack.

Seraphicon dives to redirect Maximus from the portal.

Axis landed gracefully behind Nemesis and attempted to strike him with the Star Saber.

Outside the city, a portion of the sea began to writhe and boil. Maximus erupted from the waters, screaming an ungodly string of expletives. He charged back over the city and back at Ramjet.

“Hey, Rex. You still have the Apex armor, right.” said Hammer threw the comlink.

“Yes I do, why ?” he asks.

“Wait there, I’m coming to get you.” said Hammer as he flew with speed towards Hydro Rex.

“Um…now it would be a good time, to do what you have in mind.” said Hydro as he transformed into his robot mode.

Hammer came with speed as he said. “Jump.” Hydro jumped in the air and he grabbed onto the jet’s wings as he flies him direct to Infernocus.

“WOOOW !” yelled Hydro. “Is that your plan, to have me deal with that ugly thing ?” he asked.

“Yup, now lay some hate.” said Hammer as he approached Infernocus.

“You got it.” replied Hydro as he jumped in the air and grabbed the Apex Armor resting on his lower back as he places it on him and activates it.

OOC: Now I am pretty new to this thing, @Chromeharpoon so do I control it or you do ?

1 Like

Many a Terrorcon is swatted aside and into the sea, however more swarm Piston. The Emberstone remains on his person, and this narrator was curious to see what effect it had on the undead…

The shell explodes harmlessly against the Skyboom Shield. Megabolt fires another.

The Star Saber cuts a narrow gash in the false Prime’s back, eliciting a sharp cry of pain. Nemesis delivers one final blow to the dragon gestalt, sending it flying into a shop, before turning to face Axis, growling.

“Once again, I see I am, regrettably, late to the party, as they say,” he hisses. “I have erred greatly in allowing that particular relic to come into your hands, I must admit,” he confesses, pointing the tip of his blade at the Star Saber.

Nemesis Prime brandishes the Dark Star Saber, which glows with an intense, sickly violet aura.

“Fortunately,” Nemesis Prime continues, “it is an error that is easily righted.”

Nemesis Prime leaps, causing the ground beneath him to shatter as he charges with great speed at Axis.

OOC: you get to control it.

3 Likes

As Hydro activated the Apex Armor surrounding him he went for the second configuration as he landed with speed and force towards Infernocus, as he landed he used his right arm blade and swung at him to strike his body.

“Sup, Hydro, is in the house !” he said to Infernocus.

@Chromeharpoon

Axis steadied herself in a defensive position.

“Back off, demon!” Yelled two voices. Seraphicon and Father Auros moved to stand between Nemesis and Axis. Looking at Auros’s sword and the actual Star Saber would reveal another huge difference: Auros’s weapon was more like a slab of steel than a sword yet still seemed well-balanced and bore a striking resemblance to the genuine article. (Basically, it’s kinda like if the Buster Sword from FF7 and the Star Saber combined and the latter’s traits were the more dominant ones)

Seraphicon looks at the False Prime defiantly, “You will fail, we’ll make sure of that.” He said as he prepared to fight.

Firestorm advanced then braced for the shell’s impact before moving forward again.

OOC: GTG.

1 Like

Piston pulled out the Emberstone. “Let’s see what you’ve got.” He raised it in the air and willed the terrorcons to die.

Maximus charged at Ramjet from the air, going directly for his head.

Infernocus blocks the strike with his sword, roaring.

The Emberstone couldn’t grant this request. Instead, the terrorcons around Piston begin to spasm as their exterior lights turn from purple to yellow.

The shell harmlessly explodes against the Skyboom Shield. Megabolt, seeing that his attack was not working, transforms to jet mode and rockets toward Firestorm.

As the two Star Sabers lock blades, there is a great explosion of intermingling blue and purple energies that ravages everything around Nemesis Prime and Axis. Nemesis leans in close, glaring at Axis as he pushes the Dark Star Saber against its’ counterpart, the dueling fields of energy continuing around the two.

The two Angelicons are blown back by the blast. Nearby, Ramjet watches Nemesis and Axis clash.

“This’ll be fun…” he muses.

Ramjet leaps to the left, in an attempt to avoid the attack.

“Come on!” he implores with a cackle, “grab some popcorn and watch the fight with me, eh?”

1 Like

Piston frowned. “Um. OKay?” He fired several salvos of rockets, directing them so that one rocket flew at each terrorcon. He then started to run towards Megabolt, his hammer ready to fire boosters.

Axis stood her ground and pushed forward.

“You destroyed my home you spawn of a glitch. Big mistake.”
She said through gritted teeth before giving one powerful push.

Maximus landed on the ground, digging his claws into the pavement to slow himself. He transformed to robot mode and ran at the Herald, aiming to deliver a lightning charged punch right to his face.

“ROUND TWO AFT HOLE!”
He screamed.

Hydro Rex uses the jets built into the armor and dodges the attack.

He aimed at Infernocus and fired up the two dark matter cannons build into the blades at Infernocus together with the blaster over his shoulder.

“Eat this !” Hydro Rex said to Infernocus.

Hammer was firing at the undead warriors with rockets and rapidly fired bullets.

The two Angelicons recover and charge at Nemesis.

Firestorm meets Megabolt with a blast from his arm cannon.

Cargo rapidly fires at the attackers.

Absolution flies top-speed down the mountain.

Piston’s new minions are destroyed.

Megabolt spirals as he is hit, transforming into robot mode and unleashing a barrage of plasmic Dark Energon at Firestorm.

Infernocus backs away, covering his face.

Nemesis Prime staggers, breaking away and causing the energy field to disappear.

“This world and many more are soon to follow!” he promises as he slashes at Axis with the Dark Star Saber.

Ramjet warps away, reappearing behind Maximus.

“Round two? Two, you say? When was round one? Honestly, all these little scuffles start to blend together after a while…”

The two Angelicons are impeded by Terradive, Thunderwing, Gunbarrel, and some Terrorcons.

2 Likes

Hydro Rex used the combin powers of the dark matter cannons blasting at Infernocus as he used his jets to move towards him to stab him while he was blasting at him.

1 Like