Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“You’re most welcome.” He told her with a polite bow of his head. “And thank you for that; I quite enjoy conversing with others.” Seraphicon said as he also stood up, “I’m going to see if I can find any more hidden rooms in the ship; if you want to, I would appreciate the help.” He invited.

“Sure,” she nods. “I already found one, my new room. It took my sword.”

1 Like

“Which relic opened it?” Seraphicon asked as he began walking out.

“None. The statue just wanted a weapon. Maybe that’s why the passage was so anticlimactic.”

1 Like

He nods, “Well, it’s still a nifty discovery that now there could also be hab suites along with the various other rooms and passages that could be hiding within the ship.” He told her.

1 Like

“Glad I could help, I suppose…”

1 Like

“Hey, I think it’s an amazing discovery.” Seraphicon said, his tone was one of assurance.

He soon arrives at the armory and sees Firestorm giving the Sky Boom Shield to the Prima statue.

If one of our heroes were to, on a whim, wander the largest of the Excalibur’s common areas, they might find a wall decorated with a mural depicting life-size reliefs of all the Thirteen. With the exception of Megatronus and Vector, none of them possessed any of their relics.

4 Likes

Seraphicon walked to the Onyx Prime statue and reverently took the Tryptich Mask from its face.

“Shall we begin our search for new hidden rooms?” Seraphicon asked Killstreak.

“Sure. What’s the mask for?”

“Well this sure is impressive.”
Axis said, looking at the wall.

“Definitely. Reminds me of the wall I found. Maybe it’s another puzzle?”
Maximus suggested.

OOC: Does it look like there are places to put the relics?

“I promised Maximus I’d try to find an Onyx Prime related room and I figure the Tryptich Mask is gonna be helpful in finding and opening it.” He explained.

OOC: yes.

IC: The relief of Prima could be seen discarding its’ replica Star Saber and Skyboom Shield.

“I know what we gotta do! You grab the the Star Saber. I’ll get the others.”
Maximus said before racing off to collect as many relics as he could carry.

“Oh. Alright.”
Axis said, a little confused. She went to her hab suite to get the saber.

Maximus races into the armory and managed to grab the Matrix, apex armor, forge, and skyboom shield before his arms got full.

2 Likes

“Easy there, buddy.” Seraphicon said, surprised, “Where’s the fire?”

Firestorm goes to follow Maximus to see what the rush was about.

“Axis and I found another puzzle wall! We need everything! Any idea where Beta Max is?”

“Right here, Maximus,” said Beta Maxx from behind the Predacon, suddenly.

1 Like

“Ah!”
Maximus shouted in surprise, almost dropping everything.

“Don’t do that. Anyway, I need you to follow me!”

2 Likes

OOC: are all the relics we have in the Armory? Also, we may need Hauler’s help in transporting the Cyber Caliber.

IC: Seraphicon nods and picks up the Emberstone and looks to see what other relics were currently in the room.

1 Like

“Oh dear…” Beta Maxx sighs, already anticipating what Maximus had planned for him.

OOC: yep.

2 Likes