Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

“I suggest that use of the Requiem Blaster be kept to a minimum due to the risks brought about by that; chiefest among them being the risk of destroying teammates, the ship, innocent bystanders, massive unintended collateral damage and the destruction of the user.” Firestorm said.

He gives Zipline a very stern look, “Trust me, the Requiem Blaster is not some toy or normal weapon. The most likely outcome of you trying to use it would be your own destruction and that of the ship and anyone near you.” His tone was deathly serious.

It is not a toy; it is practically destruction incarnate as a weapon. he thought, making a mental note to ask Teletraan Iota to keep close watch of anything involving the Requiem Blaster for the safety of everyone.

1 Like

“Your right.” said Hammer through the comms. “If he tries it out, then it must be a opened space where no one could get hurt and the level of power must be used to minimum.”

Hydro warns Zipline not to be so cocky about the situation. “Yo you need to listen. The Blaster is not a joke, it can kill you with no hesitation. The idea of destroying a planet sure does sound cool but it is a level of power only Megatronus himself could use, only him.” said Hydro continuing explaining. “If you try to use that kind of power you will die.” said Hydro.

“Even I cannot use that kind of power.” said Hammer. “It would destroy me.” he admitted.

1 Like

“If you have a blaster that amazing, you’d think there’d be some serious shock absorbers to help the recoil,” Zip shrugs, spinning the rotors a little slower due to his fading excitement.

1 Like

“It’s not a matter of kinetic energy but pure destructive power that wants to be set free that would end up destroying a wielder of this relic.” Dark said, showing that even though he would love a chance to see just how powerful the Requiem Blaster is, even he won’t be so foolish to destroy himself for the sake of such power.

“The only being that could ever access and survive the full power of this weapon was Megatronus himself.” Firestorm told Zipline, “That is a level of strength only he had and none will be able to come close to it, not even other Primes.”

1 Like

“Indeed.” replied Hammer. “Warriors like me dream of this kind of strength, even myself.”

Hydro Rex thinks for a while. “Since you are pretty strong and you are a son of Megatronus how strong would you be to his standers?” asked Hammer and Firestorm.

@BlackBeltGamer98 “I need a recharge.”

@Chromeharpoon “All right, when do we fight?”

Ear-piercer leaves to make arrangements.

“I don’t know.” Firestorm said, “While he was one who led and helped train myself and my brethren, I cannot profess to say I knew him well enough to say what he would regarding our strength aside from saying that all the power in eternity is no use when it is improperly wielded.”

He nods to Chopbot, also feeling tired from the battle.

1 Like

Ironclad, Razorwing, Bootleg, and Beta Maxx reach Bellum as the sun begins to rise over the city.

1 Like

“Well that’s right.” said Hydro Rex.

“It doesn’t matter how strong I am.” Hammer replied to Rex. “What matters is that I use my strength which I’ve been gifted to suport and help the team.”

Hydro nods. “Actually when are we going to arrive?” asked Hydro pretty bored. “I would now love to just go in my room and stretch my legs and really relax now.”

1 Like

“I’ll see if I can find anything interesting on the colony ship here if I’m allowed to go in there.” Firestorm said.

“Alright.” said Hammer.

“Hey Hammer, Firestorm you know what we should check out when we arrive on Excalibur?” he asked. “That hall of fame room.”

Firestorm nods, “I am curious what the Requiem Blaster will unlock there.” He said.

1 Like

“Yeah me too.” said Hammer.

Spokes followed her.

Maximus was with the rest of the group, still holding Axis.

Seraphicon walked alongside them, the Star Saber sheathed on his back as his wings were stowed away, he takes the Emberstone from his pocket and looks at it, wondering if it had healing properties.

The battle with Grapeshot was quickly arranged.

Unfortunately, the Emberstone did not.

When he heard this, Spokes contacted his two siblings to get ready.

“So who wanna see the big fight?”
Asked Hornblow.

Seraphicon puts it back and keeps walking.

Firestorm sends a request to the Bellator leaders for permission to explore the planet’s colony ship and if he could take anything from there with him.