Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Part II

Treadfin enters the workshop and pulls out some scrap metal and wires. “Dig in, I suppose.”

Bootleg begins searching for something to tinker with.

“Y’know I always kinda looked up to you Autobots,” he says, trying to make conversation.

“I mean, if y’all didn’ win the war way back when, bots like me wouldn’ be around right now.”

Treadfin shrugged. “I didn’t do much. Brainstorm was the real weapons inventor. I just helped him a little bit.”
Treadfin started to weld some metal into a small box with an open top.

Bootleg shrugs.

“Still,” he insists.

Treadfin nodded. “Yeah. Megatron was one bad egg. I can’t even bear to think what would happen if… you know what, let’s not go there.”
Treadfin started to put some wiring in his box.

“Yeah, how 'bout we not?” Bootleg agrees as he begins to work on his right arm, which had begun to spasm.

“You threaten to eat a Prime, the last surviving one of the 13, and you made us have to bait you to get him to safety.” Dark told him.

“Oh c’mon. I was only playing around. I wasn’t actually going to eat him.”
Maximus said in a playful tone.
“I mean don’t get me wrong. I really, really wanted to. But I wasn’t actually going to do it.”

OOC: Sorry that took so long. Something came up.

“You had us fooled.” Dark and Firestorm said at the same time.

“Well hey. We’re all fine now right? Nothing to worry about. I got fed. Little bunny prime is okay. Everybody’s happy.”

whetstone nodded and continued to tinker with the box in his arms. He attached a few more wires, a console, and a glass screen. “Now, let’s see…” He pressed a button, and a Terran video popped up. Treadfin watched it with a grin on his face. “These are the best. They’re from Earth! They’re so ridiculous.”

Firestorm shook his head, “That’s all well and good but liege will need to return to his body as soon as possible.”

“Yeah yeah yeah. Well looks like at this point my involvement in this little misadventure is terminated, so I’ll be on my way.”

“Just don’t put a Prime at risk.” Firestorm said.

“Well we only got the one so I don’t think you need to worry.”
Maximus said over his shoulder as he left.

Firestorm nods. “I’m sorry I lashed out; you frightened me when you went into your hunting state.” he apologized.

“Uh huh, yeah.”
Maximus replied, not quite listening anymore, before walking away entirely.

Firestorm dropped from the ceiling and looks at Axis, “I’ll get Liege to the medbay so that when his Spark is able to sustain another transfer, we can get things set and restore his body.”

“Alright. Should I go with you? I mean, I kinda started this whole mess…”

“I would recommend you try to talk with Maximus.” He said, “I may have overreacted and hurt him.” He said.