Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Good job running it, Chrome. It was a pleasure to play! Sorry I couldn’t be active for the last little bit, I was away from the internet for a while.

1 Like

Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

When is the next Trasformers RPG? Just wondering

My next RP, Transformers: Salvation, should be up sometime late next week, if all goes well.

2 Likes

Yay, hopefully this is going to be awesome!

1 Like

I hope so, too!

This came to mind when I saw the title:

2 Likes

@Mctoran yeah I know right? I bet my jordan shoes that’s where he took the title from. But I’d like to see you there as well Mctoran that is if you like transformers.

1 Like

I already have a character idea…

2 Likes

Sounds awesome. I already have 5 characters, which combine into a powerful combiner called Tyrannicus.

Better hand over them shoes, man I actually took the name from the ship that’ll be featured in the game, the Salvation. For the longest time I couldn’t think of a good name, so I just decided to use the ship.

Ooh, I look forward to seeing it!

3 Likes

come and get’em ya’self

And where did that name came from? I mean the Ship’s name.

1 Like

The name of the ship came from the mission of its crew: to save the cybertronian race from extinction.

1 Like

Well I meant from where did you get the name. Did you randomly came up with it or is it because of Terminator Salvation?

I chose the name “salvation”, because the meaning of the word (deliverance from harm, ruin, or loss) was appropriate considering the game’s story, not because of Terminator.

2 Likes

I suppose “salvation” isn’t that uncommon of a word

1 Like

I honestly had forgotten all about Terminator: Salvation until @Mctoran brought it up today.

1 Like

How dare you! That’s the most U̶n̶forgettable movie in the series!

3 Likes

Aridocara and Roadkill are about to strike again!

But seriously, I may come across as rude, but when?

1 Like

The signup thread should be up either Friday or Saturday, if all goes well.

Edit:

@Mctoran @MistikaFan here ya go.

1 Like