Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age Sign-up Topic (Concluded)

Sure.

OK so Dicius and Hecate are pointed ones and Warya’s power is temporal invisibility.

Yep. Be sure to edit that into their profiles, and you’re good.

1 Like
  • Name: Gold Tiger (Voltex Pax)

• Homeworld: Cybertron

• Subclass/Subspecies: Cybertronian

• Appearance:

• Alt-Mode: Tiger

• Weapons: His claws can cut trough metal, and his armor is strong, it will take more then a few blast to damage him.

• Abillties: Has the powers of a tiger, strong, fast, agile, also his very smart, conning and intelligent, almost genius level. And when hit multiple times his armor absorbs the energy and hits them back to his enemies. Creating a big shockwave. Also his trained in martial arts.

• Equipment: His claws are retractable, and his armor which when hit multiple times creates a shockwave around the user and its victims.

• Bio: Gold Tiger also known by his original name Voltex Pax. Gold Tiger is a mantle passed down to warrior to warrior generation to generation. His father wore the Gold Tiger mantle till he died a normal death of oldness. And so Voltex took up his fathers mantle and becomes the new Gold Tiger
    He is the leader of an company named Pax Tech. His very wealthy. Him and his very smart sister design his armor suit. Making it more modern and compatible, with a though he can retract his helmet when he wants to and retract it back when his in battle need it.
    The armor suit is made out of nano tech, which is stored withing a necklace.

With a though he can project his suit and be ready for battle. He has a genius intellect and sometimes he can be cocky, and likes to laugh alout, so sometimes he makes fun of his sister but he means it well

What he values in people is loyalty, respect, and that they are always ready to help even in dark times. His life goal is to become better then his father was and not to walk in the old ways as he did not trusting people and hide when the world goes dark, for having so much money and technology the world has never seen and yet he sis to help them out.

But not Vortex, he will do anything in his power to make his home planet a better place where everyone lives equally. Vortex is satisfied with his life, he has a coperation which helps the world and if its not on his liking he can always become The Gold Tiger and change some things.

Ofcourse people will always say is that The Gold Tiger is a vigilante who takes the law into his own hands. His fear is to lose the greates love of his life, his wife named Jewel Pax. So his doing everything in his power to keep her safe, and hopping that the day never comes when he sees her dead.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, but Maximals don’t exist in this universe. I should’ve clarified that, too.

Nigh-invulnerability, temporary or otherwise, is too powerful for this RP, sorry.

I’m afraid his backstory is also incompatible.

Tell me what change then and I will do it

Okay, the biggest problem I have is making him the king of an entirely new nation.

Oh sorry well idk if you want we cann keep him king of something or not, I thought the maximals wore aloud so yeah now I dont know what he is just an cybertronian i geuss

Its Nigh-invunerabillity, I have explaned if hit by shockwaves or soundwaves the armor is weak so no invulnerabillity, it will take some time to repair its self, plenty of time to strike an attack @Chromeharpoon

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

Yes, but not everyone will have a sonic weapon. His kinetic redirection ability is already pretty powerful, and I don’t feel he needs nigh-invulnerability on top of that.

Back to his backstory/character, his only acceptable character trait at the moment is that he’s pretty smart. Why don’t we expand that?

-What does he value in people?

-What are his goals in life?

-Does he have a job? What does he do for a living? Does he particularly enjoy his current profession?

-What is his worst fear or deepest regret?

Just build off of these questions for now and we’ll be getting closer to an acceptable character.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon

His job is to be a king should I change that ? If yes okay and if not what should he be the king of what nation ? If you dont want to I understand no worries

Ok but can his armor be strong like it will take more then just a few balasters to damage him

This is acceptable.

Yes, I believe you should.

@Chromeharpoon Done check it out now !! :smiley:

Okay, this is much better. Just make sure you’re using “father” in a metaphorical sense, as Transformers don’t reproduce in that manner here.

Vortex Pax is accepted.

Name: Brakeline
Homeworld: Velocitron
Appearance: See the alt-mode? The hood folds forward onto her chest, tires on the shoulders, arms fold out from the body of the car, and the back splits to be her legs. Generally sleek and slim, with contoured limbs and such. Her head is triangular and sleek, tapering to twin points at the top. The mask features a shaded visor rather than individual eyes, and folds away to either side to reveal her face.
Alt-mode:
https://■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■-7-500x417-1.jpg
Maybe a bit sleeker and less Earth-like.
Weapons, Abilities, and Equipment: Brakeline’s hands can transform into twin blowtorches. They help her with her mechanic stuff, and add a bit of a punch of the off-chance she gets caught in combat. Furthermore, her hands can expand, with her fingers extending into various finer cutters/manipulators and such.
Bio: Velocitron is a world of racing junkies… and somebody needs to keep those bolt-heads together. Brakeline is one such mechanic, and she can’t say she enjoys it.

1 Like

Accepted.

1 Like

@Chromeharpoon yes “father” is a metaphorical sense. And thank you now where are we going to play this do you have a link ?

And is it okay that I have a second character ?

I don’t have the RP up just yet. I want to wait and get a few more players.

Sure. Just post the character sheet.

1 Like

Hooboy. That’s quite a lot of posts among five people total :stuck_out_tongue:

The lore is an interesting blend of a few different sources, so that’s cool. I’m still trying to think of what sort of character to make, but I do plan on joining.

3 Likes

Hey, thanks! I look forward to seeing what you come up with.

I’m thinking of using the water gun (Ironhide’s G1 weapon), would that be okay with you?

1 Like