Transformers: Twilight of the Golden Age

She looked at her,. Little confused.
We’ve just met! I am a stranger to her! And she wants to know more about me? Wait a second…
“That would be nice but I don’t have the time. I must find the ship.”

Jewel "Oh y-yeah sorry, im pushy never was really great with social interactions "

“Yeeeeeeeah…”
She saw her ship.
“Oh, look! There it is!”

Jewel “Nice…”

“All right, gotta go. See ya!”
And she walked to her ship. When she entered inside she quickly used her comms to call Seraphicon.
(@BlackBeltGamer98)

“Yeah, see ya” Jewel walked to her ship, and entered the cockpit “What the hell was I thinking, she ain’t friends with me…eh…whatever” She saw the comm device which Voltex gave her “Hmm let’s see if he still remembers” she though to herself, she called him

Back at Voltex place, he was in rage, mad, furious he punched the wall with his fist, to unleash all the emotions he was feeling, punching a hole in the wall.

After all that, he heard a comm device which was ringing.

Voltex was in shocked “I-I-It can be possible”

He respond “Hello ?” Jewel was surprised he even answer “Hi…my crazy love tiger”

Voltex only knew one person which called him that “Jewel…is that you, of course it is you ?” Jewel chuckled “Happy that my one and only did not forgot about me, I want to talk to you, where ya at”

Voltex: “Oh, I see you have my wedding gift, there I send you the location, I’ll see ya there”

Jewel “Alright” she said with a charming voice

Edited for Double Post - BioKnight

Killstreak gives a little salute, and races after Coalburn. After catching up, she copies his casual speed. “Shut your jaw, it’ll ruin the chances of us getting hired by anyone famous again,” Streak orders the Dinobot.

“Gah-ah… GAH!” he cries. The other hunter stops and turns to face him. Coalburn’s jaw swung on its hinge loosely.

Killstreak breathes through clenched teeth (or simulates the sound), and grabs his chin. She swing it up, closing it with a slam.

“Ow…” Coal crowns, rubbing his cheek.

"Let’s go."

They reach the Divider.

1 Like

Chaplain transforms and drives away, bound for a space bridge.

“It’s not my fault I was built poorly…” Coalburn argues as the ship’s door remotely open.

Killstreak looks up at the sky, towards the spark chamber. “I can make that, right?” she asks herself.

“You’re shooting hoops into a dude’s innards?”

Streak ignores him. “We’ll need Stealth, which you are not vary accustomed to. So, I’ll do the stealthy stuff, while you do as much as you can.”

“What’s that mean?”

“I don’t know yet. First, it means you’ll have to fly the Divider.”

Coalburn leaps a short distance into the air. “Really?”

“Just up there, no farther.”

“Okay!” Coalburn sits in Streak’s seat. It moans under the weight.

“I’m flying up there solo.”

“Me too!”

“I’m flying up there without a ship.”

“I’m flying up there and I don’t own a ship!”

“You’ll wait for my signal.”

“I’ll wait for your signal. Wait, why are you in charge?”

“I’ll comm you, that’s the signal.”

“Okay!”

“Coalburn.”

“What?”

“Not a scratch.”

“Okay!”

Streak looks up one last time. Her cape and hair spill out, covering her with black metal. She flies up in her plane form, as fast as she can while maintaining stealth.

OOC: huh, i missed the interesting paxtech fight, oh well
IC: sol re-entered the bridge, having left to grab some energon earlier, “and to where are we heading now?” He asked before taking a sip of said energon

1 Like

“Gigantion,” Daybreak says as she enters the bridge. “We’re picking up just one more asset.”

“what a dramatic entrance,” he said, his voice flat

“Thank you, Shadow,” Daybreak responds with equal snark.

He quietly takes a sip

Hecate realized that she made a mistake. She closed the comms.
“Man, I am so foolish. Voltex killed my friends only because Imacted like that in front of him. I should apologize.”
She headed for Jewel’s ship.

OOC: Then go after her, cause she will leave soon man

Jewel was preparing herself to leave, she checked the coordinates. Was plenty of time for Hecate to come.

She knocked in the ship, making a metalic noise that would probably be heard by Jewel.

Jewel heard it “Hmm ? Who is it” She opened the back hatch door, and exited her ship. Seeing Hecate "Oh, Hey, I thought you had to go "

“Yeah… I wanted to say that I am sorry. So many crazy times happened in the last few days: the Heralds returned, a few of my friends were killed by a psycho…”

Jewel was surprised “Oh its alright, don’t worry. Well sorry to hear your friends got killed…”