Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: It’s alright. It happens. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

1 Like

OOC: I’ll probably be more active than I will in later week days because of the recent storms giving me tommorrow off too

2 Likes

OOC: Cool.

2 Likes

OOC: Eh, I guess I’ll do this before I leave.

4 Likes

OOC: Hooray! I’ll be picking this back up at 5:30 tonight. Pacific Standard Time.

1 Like

OOC: I shall not be joining tonight, as I will be at my church group. Tomorrow is also in question. But I will for sure be here Friday.

2 Likes

@ponywarriorttv
@Ace
@Toa_Vladin
@JediTimeLord824
@1000Purse30
@Shadowrockboy190

Alright. I am now officially putting the RP back into action.

#Resume

We didn’t do much yesterday so if you weren’t here, just read what we’ve done so far and introduce yourself as best you can.

1 Like

OOC: just waiting for my que…

2 Likes

A mode locked and lobotomized Seeker dropped out of one of the portals and exploded spectacularly due to its cargo of energon. All but one of the three ocupants were killed in the crash, the survivor crawling out of the wreckage.

2 Likes

Maximus, seeing the chaos, cauchiously reaches for his weapon and says “Another one. And who might you be?”

1 Like

Direwolf went into stasis lock and fell on his face.

1 Like

“Oh. Well never mind then.”

OOC: I gotta go do something. Everyone just interact. Chat, introduce yourselves to each other. Just… no one kill eachother, or do anything permanent. I’ll be back to progress the plot.

Direwolf continued to be in stasis lock.

1 Like

bombor clenches his fists, ready to fight, he has a look of panic and anger on his face
“who are you people? I better get some answers or one of you is gonna get punched”

1 Like

Direwolf failed to respond, as he was in stasis lock.

OOC: Alright. I got a break. I’ll be able do do this for about 45 minutes or so.

“You there! Short, blue, and punch happy! Who are you?”

bombor continued to yell at Direwolf, until he got tired and decided to sit down.

Direwolf did nothing.

“Hey! Decepticon! Who are you? Tell me now!”
Maximus pulls out one of his guns and aims it at the blue 'con.

The Seeker continued to burn, one of the wings starting to bending at a strange angle from the heat.

1 Like