Transformers: Universal Devistation

“He rules us now, and I’m here to spread his law,” he said through a grimace.

“Wait, so you’re working for him now?”

“My, my loyalty is unwavering,” he hesitantly said.

“Respect my feelings.”
She took her hand.

“I was searching for you!”
OOC: Bye!

1 Like

She was feeling a mix of emotions. Fear, anger, pain, disgust, betrayal. She stepped back and her body went cold.
“You… you can’t be serious!”

“Uh, okay.”
-Maximus

1 Like

“I, I am,” he replied through clenched teeth, trying to add a wink in there,“It would be a shame if you escaped my master.”

“Oh, wait. I get it. I uh… should I go then?”

Galvatron stabbed Sinker in the back and pulled the blade down.

“It would be a shame if you bested me in combat,” He replied as he pulled out the Time Sword.

The Dagger didn’t make it through his armor.

“Okay, now I’m more confused than anything. You want to fight you?”
She said as she got herself into a battle ready pose.

Galvatron jumped onto Sinker’s shoulders and stabbed him in the eye.

@Traykar

“Even if you did beat me, there’d be no escape, his spies are everywhere.” He grumbled as he swung the sword at Axis.

Sinker groaned in pain, before barreling straight into galvatron. Line tossed his net onto Galvatron, while Hook kicked him.

She ducked out of the way. She then kicked him with a considerable amount of force.
“Alright. I don’t know what in Primus name is going on here. I’m leaving.”
She transformed and flew off.

Galvatron dodged and let Sinker crash into a wall. Hook and Line could not do anything, as they where incapacitated by the earlier explosion.

Direwolf groaned, before whipping out his pistol and started stooping at Axis, getting pretty close.

Line and Hook walked it off and did that.

Axis tried to dodge, and was hit by one of the shots. She started falling.

Galvatron dodged when Line threw the net, and it landed on Sinker. He took the hit from Hook.

Direwolf breifly winced, before he continued to shoot, firing near Axis. He pulled out his sword.

Line pulled the dagger out of Sinker’ s eye before hook stabbed Galvatron where his arm had been.

She was soon out of site. She had crashed a far distance from him.

Galvatron kicked Hook in the chest and knocked him down. He then grabbed Line by the head and threw him onto Hook. Then the took Line’s sword, and skewered the two, pinning them to the ground.

Line Teleported out of the way, while Hook dodged the attack.

Direwolf began to walk in the direction of where Axis had crashed.

1 Like

“ENOUGH OF THIS!”
He shouted before grabbing Sinker by the arm.

Sinker bashed him in the face, while Line kicked him in the back of the Leg. Hook shot his harpoon into Galvatron’s shoulder.

He took the hit from Hook, but before Line or Sinker could attack, he screamed, and heaved Sinker in front of him, so he took the attack from Line.

Line bounced off of Sinker, while Sinker bashed his fist into Galvatron’s face. Hook punched the Shoulder.