Transformers: Universal Devistation

OOC: I’m not using the cannon. And again, he doesn’t slow down. And you can’t complain about me not taking damage, when you won’t let me touch Line, and Sinker is ****ing ridiculous!

OOC: I’m not taking Damage because you aren’t acting like the Damage did anything.

OOC: And how am I supposed to do that? He got pissed when his arm blew up. That’s something! I’m at least trying.

OOC: And That means that my attacks now do nothing?

OOC: It still hurts like hell. Some bots are just capable of fighting though it. I am still physically taking damage. What I’m doing isn’t anywhere near the bs with Line and Sinker.

OOC: He isn’t affacted at all by it.

OOC: Alright. Given what I’ve told you, how can I fix this? Keeping in mind the idea that it still hurts like hell, but he fights though it, how can I fix this?

OOC: Slow him down, don’t have him brush off any attack as if it was nothing, and don’t make most of your attacks dodges.

OOC: 1. I can try to slow him down. 2. That’s kinda the whole point of the fighting style. Take any damage necessary, and deal with it after the fact. 3. I have to dodge, because I’m already a pin cushion.

OOC: The fighting style where my attacks don’t do anything.

OOC: They still effect him. He just fights though them. And it would be a lot easier to do that, if you would do it too. The reason they’re not effecting him all that much is because he already can’t do anything to them, so I cant afford to weaken him at all, because then it’ll just turn into a one sided fighting where I’m completely powerless to do anything, while these three invincible pieces of crap gang up on me.
@Traykar

“So? What are you waiting?”

“Listen, Arcee, I am sorry for what happened before Song showed up. I shoulden’t kiss you…”
@ValkyriePrimal

1 Like

“What do you mean?”


“Wait what? You think I’m still about that? That was weeks ago! What I want to know is what you’re doing here!”

“Talk to her, using the comms!”

“I was searching for you, and that was 4 days ago.”
@ValkyriePrimal

“No. That’s a bad idea. If we use coms, there will be sweeps here within minutes.”


“I just… ugh. Why can’t you ever just stay out of danger?”
She muttered to herself.

“Oh… Then let’s find her! Imcan fly above the sweeps carring you! What do you preffer? Dragon form or angel form?”

“Stay out of danger? Why do you care?”

“I’d honestly prefer to rest here for a bit. I’m comfortable.”


“I care because you’re part of the team, and you keep following me around everywhere.”

“I will go to search her.”
And she flied away.

“And why are you in the woods? Maybe I come to you because I care bout you too!”

“Wait, please don’t go.”
He said before she left.


“I’m here because I’m trying not to get caught by sweeps, but I won’t be able to do that if you keep shouting.”

@Toa_Vladin

“Then what should I do?”

“You can be save at the ship!”

1 Like