Transformers: Universal Devistation

“Ughh! Men! They care only about them! He don’t have time for his ex-girlfriend who tries to forgive him! Well guess what loser! I leave you!”

“I don’t think that’s it… You know what, I’m just gonna wake you up now.”
-Sadie

“No! NO! I DELETE YOU IF YOU DO THIS!”

“One, you can’t delete me. Two, too late.”

She woke up. She looked around, then at Maximus. Madness was clearly visible in her eyes.

Maximus immediately rushed in and gave her a large affectionate hug. He either didn’t notice her anger, or didn’t particularly care.
“I’m going to be perfectly honest with you, I’m going to condense all of my love and affection for the next three days into the next few minutes.”

She kicked him with the leg in the chest.
“I, on the other hand, won’t!”

“Ow.”
Maximus got back up.
“Well sorry to say sweetie, but you’re not going to see me for the next three days, so I want to make the best out of the time I have now.”

“What the slag are you talking about?”

“Well Galvatron just challenged the whole of Animatron to a tournament. Is someone can beat him, then he’ll leave the planet forever, but if not, then he’ll blow up the planet. So Direwolf and I are going into the training room, and not coming out until its time to fight him.”

“Ok. Good bye.”
She waited him to go.
“What are you still doing here? GO AWAY!”

“You didn’t let me finish. Before Dire and I start training, I want to take a few minutes to show just how much I love and care about you, since you won’t see me for three whole days.”
Maximus hugs her again.

@Toa_Vladin

She kicked him again.
“You lost me. You can’t get me again.”

“But you said I could if I just convinced you, and I really tried my best. Come on. Do you even remember why you’re mad at me at this point? I know you still care about me. Can we please just put whatever this is aside.”

@Toa_Vladin

“1) I still remember!
2) I tried to bring you in my mind, to show you my life, and you ran away!”

“I didn’t run away. I had something important to do. And like I said, I promise I’ll do that, once I have time.”

She crossed her arms (that thing you do when you are mad of someone) and ignored him. She started to walk away.
“I can’t believe this! I wanted to show my sweetest memories!”

“I would love to see your memories, I really would, but you need to understand that I just don’t have the time. I need to prepare to save the world. I promise, that after that, I’ll do what you want.”

She turned around.
“YOU HAVE THREE DAYS! THREE FULL DAYS! YOU CAN’T TRAIN THREE FULL DAYS! YOUR BODY WILL COLLAPSE! AND EVEN IF IT WOULDN’T, I AM PRETTY SURE THAT YOU WOULDN’T DIE IF YOU WOULD SPENT HALF OF HOUR WITH ME!”

“Fine. I’ll do it.”
Maximus said calmly.