Translucent Gali Mask

Why do they have to do this to me!? WHY DO THEY HAVE TO TORTURE ME!?!? waiting for EBay. Just when I think I may be set for having everything in the new Bionicle. That clear Gali mask has broken my streak.

4 Likes

I agree. What Lego should’ve done was not only make these trans masks more accessible, but make multiple recolors of these masks like they did in 01. Maybe in the activity books, there might be a “randomly coloured mask of power”?

6 Likes

No. Then I will buy every activity book there is, and have 40 activity books, and 40 of the same mask.

3 Likes

For that kind of money you could hire someone to make a transparent mask for all the toa, buy all 2015 sets for a distant relative, and have enough money left over to buy that epic full size skull spider mask for yourself and Eljay.

5 Likes

NO! :rage:

No mask for LJ!
Only me!

2 Likes

I bought the clear hau, and unfortunately I’m the guy who would buy one of these from ebay :frowning:

goodbye$$$$$$$$$$$

3 Likes

Get ready to sell the house then.

4 Likes

:sleepy: Lego… Why?

I want that Mask SOOOOOOOOO badly.
That I would do anything to get the mask.

1 Like

2500$ seems very excessive for what we know about the event. I mean I could buy 626.56 Simpson minifigs for that! The mask still looks pretty cool though. :smile:

@Oniwah And the car and the golf set and the fish. :cry:

Edited for Double Post - WajKnight

1 Like

Once again, I doubt it will be an item that is never actually released again to the public. One Lego event seems too small for something like this. The gold masks for example were shown off and presumably will all be given out at some stage. The transparent clear hau was given out at NYCC.

Basically, just don’t give up hope yet as their will probably be at least one public event… hopefully.

A rival has appeared to my army of trans-orange hau’s :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

Here’s the mask on Gali if anyone wanted to know what it looks like.
And yeah, it’s real all right.

10 Likes

I’m still hoping that it will get a widespread release, and is not exclusive to the Lego Inside Tour forever.

4 Likes

[quote=“ToaOfWaffles, post:33, topic:8515”]
Here’s the mask
[/quote]My god it’s beautifull

1 Like

I must find it on EBay…

1 Like

One thing I don’t get is why they decided to make it dark blue as opposed to the lighter shade of blue that appears everywhere else on the set.

Lego works in mysterious ways…

Although I suppose that may be an indicator that a widespread release version could come out in the lighter color; thus making the darker one distinguishably rare.

4 Likes

It doesnt fit her color scheme.

Yeah, as stated by others, the translucent mask just doesn’t work in terms of the colour scheme. Really should have been a lighter blue like the arms so that it fit… looks too dark compared to the rest of the colours.

So that it’s not the same shade as Kopaka’s half-transparent mask we’re getting with Skull Warrior?

Like with the protectors ammo, keeping elements assigned to colors, in a sense.

So, while gali may have light blue on her, Water as an element is defined by the darker blue

If this is a correct assumption, then

Fire: Trans Neon Orange
Water: Trans Dark Blue
Earth: Purple/Trans Purple
Stone: Trans Neon Green
Jungle: Trans Bright Green
Ice: Trans Light Blue

9 Likes