Trials of Cordax: #4

Cordax had to accept the fact that he was a toa. “Oh, I don’t deserve the title of toa, I didn’t even try to save the village. Oh, the village, I need to go back! But how, I know, the boat!” Cordax wandered out of the room and into the sea. He saw the wreakage of the boat. It was bad, but Cordax knew he could fix it. When he stepped in , he saw the kanohi bug from Voya Nui dead in the boat. Cordax " No! Not you!’ He exclaimed.Cordax took the mask off of the bug and put it on his back. In the following hours, Cordax worked and tinkered with the boat, trying to get it to work, but it didn’t work. All hope seemed lost until he saw Helryx in the distance. “Halt! who are you!” He said. “I am Helryx, leader of the order of Mata Nui. Now state your name and your purpouse” Helryx said. “Uh, I’m Cordax-” “Did you just say Cordax?! He was being delivered to Voya Nui by the Member of the order I am searhing for!” Helryx exclaimed “Wait, what did you just say?” Cordax said. “You are-or were, a matoran of light. The brotherhood of makuta wanted to capture and kill all matoran of light they could find, and that is why we took them all, disguised them, and sent them to different islands. The one who delivered you to Voya Nui never came back, and now I am searching for him.” Helryx explained. “well, I was just at Voya Nui, but then makuta attacked, I sailed away, got here somehow, was turned into a toa, and now I’m trying to fix this boat.” Cordax replied. “Did you say there were makuta at Voya Nui?” “Yeah, I did” Cordax replied. “We need to go back, NOW!” Helryx demanded. "Okay, but how will we get there?"Cordax asked. “Oh, I know,” Helryx said, controlling the water to bring them back up. The two were going to save the island.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Trials of Cordax